Main Menu

Best Forward line since ...

Started by tbagrocks, October 23, 2015, 08:18:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Dog

Fwd line needs Trav Cloke. That is all  ::)

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Ricochet on October 25, 2015, 03:04:05 PM
Are you guys on drugs? Have you seen Freo's fwd line!? Clearly #1

Don't you mean Carlton? JJK and the three amigos killing it! And Liam Jones!

Grufflez

Wait just a minute! Geelong have the Tomahawk who clearly feels comfortable hanging his hat on that 1 good season a few years back, surly that puts the cats forward line up there since he is still around?

Holz

Quote from: DazBurg on October 25, 2015, 07:57:31 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on October 25, 2015, 03:04:05 PM
Are you guys on drugs? Have you seen Freo's fwd line!? Clearly #1
LOL
gold Rico ;)

well Fyfer might be playing up front. So having the best player in the comp aint too bad.

Walters Balla are the best small forward combo in the comp.

Toga

Quote from: Holz on October 26, 2015, 03:30:40 PM

Breust/Rioli?

tbagrocks

I really think some are missing some basic facts here, sure the cheats at Hawthorn have a nice forward line, West Coast too.

Adelaide however had two in the top five goal kickers, another kicked 40 plus the leading assist maker in Lynchy! To boot, a young mercurial goal freak Menzel and Little Charlie gets better game by game

Sorry if others don't see it the way I do but, crows did have the third highest score for over 22 rounds and most of those players will get better yet!

Really the Adelaide forward six if as good as any, too bad is you cant see it ;)

PowerBug

Quote from: tbagrocks on October 26, 2015, 08:36:10 PM
Sorry if others don't see it the way I do but, crows did have the third highest score for over 22 rounds and most of those players will get better yet!

Really the Adelaide forward six if as good as any, too bad is you cant see it ;)
Exactly tbag, third highest. ;) I think you'll find the majority probably rank the Crows around 3rd. And unfortauntely the Hawks and Eagles forwards will get better as well, as much as we all hope they don't :-\

tbagrocks

Quote from: PowerBug on October 26, 2015, 09:20:59 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on October 26, 2015, 08:36:10 PM

Exactly tbag, third highest. ;) I think you'll find the majority probably rank the Crows around 3rd. And unfortauntely the Hawks and Eagles forwards will get better as well, as much as we all hope they don't :-\
Yeah I know, point I was trying to make is that with Menz, our team with all our forwards aged 25 years or younger, has more to offer ;)

Don't trust me, just sit back and reap our wrath ;)

Holz

Quote from: Toga on October 26, 2015, 04:07:18 PM
Quote from: Holz on October 26, 2015, 03:30:40 PM

Breust/Rioli?

ill take a fit walters balla

JBs-Hawks

Well tough you can have Lindsay Thomas instead.

Holz

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on November 11, 2015, 01:23:23 AM
Well tough you can have Lindsay Thomas instead.

ahh but I have Jed Anderson now :)

Boomer + Ando  with Turner to replace Boomer im more then happy with

Toga

Ziplock

is boomer ever going to be replaced? lol.

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on November 16, 2015, 12:08:48 AM
is boomer ever going to be replaced? lol.

I reckon Jack Ziebel might retire from old age before he does.

powersuperkents

Sorry mate

When a team is bragging about a single line, it means that the rest of the lines are complete shower (and the bragged position is only perceived as being good due to contrast)  :P

Hawks are the best forward line and I would not take a second thought in questioning it (why, because they never waste opportunities and execute plays with precision.

I would not even consider the Crows in the top 8. Stats based on last year means nothing - it was last year...

FFS Tbags you were bragging about the forward line being incredible in 2013 because of Lewis Johnston... Remind me what happened to him??  :P

Anyway, not to be cheeky, but how's the midfield going? hahaha