kilbluff1985

Quote from: Spite on November 07, 2015, 08:30:36 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on November 06, 2015, 04:30:05 PM
they will be fighting for a spot in the 8 crazy if u deny that

Not even sure if you read what I wrote. Small chance

actually i did

you imply you don't think they can make the 8 and i disagree

T Dog

Pies just need a small incremental improvement to win 5 more games than last year.
Trading has been top notch.
Top 5 potential for sure as Cats and Tiges drop off.

Grufflez

Quote from: T Dog on November 08, 2015, 09:46:13 PM
Pies just need a small incremental improvement to win 5 more games than last year.

You would be the only one in football predicting a Cats drop off next year mate  ;)

T Dog

Quote from: Grufflez on November 08, 2015, 11:12:55 PM
Quote from: T Dog on November 08, 2015, 09:46:13 PM

You would be the only one in football predicting a Cats drop off next year mate  ;)

;D  I must be the only one who has looked at their backline

Spite

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on November 08, 2015, 02:59:04 AM
Quote from: Spite on November 07, 2015, 08:30:36 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on November 06, 2015, 04:30:05 PM
they will be fighting for a spot in the 8 crazy if u deny that

Not even sure if you read what I wrote. Small chance

actually i did

you imply you don't think they can make the 8 and i disagree

Do you not think Cats or Port are ahead of us? And if you do (like most others), which 3 teams will drop out of the 8?

The_Captain

Spite speaks truth, A lot of over optimistic Collingwood supporters. Those players on paper may look good to your own supporters... But you are basing that on the potential of these young players, not what they can actually do now. Looking at that side, as it currently stands and on ability currently. Its very average and will struggle to make the 8. Putting them down for 9-11 at this stage.

eg6914

Over on the BF boards and on FF a lot of collingwood supporters are slotting Aish straight into the 22. I don't see how Aish comes straight in, especially in front of players like Broomhead, Blair and Oxley who are more versatile. Is everyone just putting him in because of hype?

T Dog

Quote from: eg6914 on November 22, 2015, 05:19:28 PM
Over on the BF boards and on FF a lot of collingwood supporters are slotting Aish straight into the 22. I don't see how Aish comes straight in, especially in front of players like Broomhead, Blair and Oxley who are more versatile. Is everyone just putting him in because of hype?

Aish is a mid?..that would do it  8)

Spite

Quote from: eg6914 on November 22, 2015, 05:19:28 PM

Quote from: Spite on October 23, 2015, 01:31:47 PM
I do think Aish will have to work his way into the team over one of Blair (defensive contribution), Ramsay (Barely lost when he played, defensive star), Caff (Tagged) and Broomhead (more of an offensive weapon) and I think that spot will be rotated based on opposition.

iZander

Anyone think Jack Crisp will struggle for Mid time next season? With the likes of Greenwood, Trelour and others coming into the team?

dmac07

Quote from: iZander on November 30, 2015, 10:31:06 PM
Anyone think Jack Crisp will struggle for Mid time next season? With the likes of Greenwood, Trelour and others coming into the team?

I rate Crisp pretty highly, finished  3rd in the b&f. I would play him in the mids over Greenwood. Also plays a run with role, though not as much of a tight lock down as Macaffer who could come back.

For all the good mids though I think we really need to develop some into half fwds/backs. Adams, Crisp, Treloar, Pendles, Aish, Greenwood, Macaffer, De Goey, Sidebottom are all pretty much mid only players at the moment and not enough room for them all.

kilbluff1985

_wato

Hope Macaffer doesnt get a game. Only plays one role and has been overtaken by Crisp who can play more than that role.

Mid only players I would have would be Treloar, Pendlebury, Greenwood and Adams because De Goey/Sidebottom/Aish can all play up forward. We already have enough defenders.

And quickly, what are our thoughts on Treloar next year as a fantasy prospect? I think he could definitely be relevant.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: _wato on December 06, 2015, 11:18:17 PM
Hope Macaffer doesnt get a game. Only plays one role and has been overtaken by Crisp who can play more than that role.

Mid only players I would have would be Treloar, Pendlebury, Greenwood and Adams because De Goey/Sidebottom/Aish can all play up forward. We already have enough defenders.

And quickly, what are our thoughts on Treloar next year as a fantasy prospect? I think he could definitely be relevant.

will obviously be relevant but i am scared off by premos at new clubs

Big Mac

Quote from: _wato on December 06, 2015, 11:18:17 PM

Not worth a starting spot, but there's potential for a late upgrade. I still think there will be 10-12 others ahead of him next year though