Main Menu

Fanplanner 2015

Started by m0nty, October 22, 2015, 10:36:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fanTCfool

Quote from: m0nty on November 03, 2015, 11:15:31 PM
Quote from: fanTCfool on November 02, 2015, 08:26:49 PM
Just one small observation, each time I close the Fanplanner, and then attempt to return to it, my team is erased?
It's not such an issue at the moment, and unless I have missed an obvious 'Save' button, or likewise (probable), it doesn't appear to be recalling the players I enter for my 2016 team draft.

If you go up to the black navigation bar at the top of the page and hover over your username on the site (assuming you're logged in), it will show a dropdown menu where your Fanplanner teams are listed.

Ah, indeed it does, thanks for that m0nty!  ;D

Football Factory

Quote from: Atto on November 02, 2015, 08:20:47 PM
I've heard that Ben Kennedy isn't even available on the FanPlanner!  :o

Yeah .. still not there   :-X

Money

Quote from: Football Factory on November 10, 2015, 02:54:25 PM
Quote from: Atto on November 02, 2015, 08:20:47 PM
I've heard that Ben Kennedy isn't even available on the FanPlanner!  :o

Yeah .. still not there   :-X

He was one of my potential locks too!

Football Factory

Id like to put him in .. should be fairly cheap ?

Atto

Quote from: Football Factory on November 11, 2015, 03:27:19 PM

Using the current FanPlanner pricing method, on RDT he should be $199,000.

Football Factory

Quote from: Atto on November 12, 2015, 01:26:07 PM

At that price I would prefer him in my team over Lamb, guess we will just have to be patient  :o 

Atto

Quote from: Football Factory on November 12, 2015, 01:45:53 PM
Quote from: Atto on November 12, 2015, 01:26:07 PM

At that price I would prefer him in my team over Lamb, guess we will just have to be patient  :o

For the time being, I've put John Butcher his replacement. Same number of games, same average, should be same price.

Money

Will the players new prices be updated once revealed or just as the end once they've all been done?

j959

Quote from: fanTCfool on November 05, 2015, 11:37:29 PM
Just one small observation, each time I close the Fanplanner, and then attempt to return to it, my team is erased?
It's not such an issue at the moment, and unless I have missed an obvious 'Save' button, or likewise (probable), it doesn't appear to be recalling the players I enter for my 2016 team draft.

If you go up to the black navigation bar at the top of the page and hover over your username on the site (assuming you're logged in), it will show a dropdown menu where your Fanplanner teams are listed.

mine aren't showing up when I 'hover' ...  :(

my 'Exteams' are showing up but no Fanplanner ones ...  :(

what am I doing wrong??  ???

nas

Quote from: j959 on December 22, 2015, 08:14:42 PM

Try this,
sign in up the top of page, then when in click on the FF icon & screen should go black at top, hover over your name & SHOULD be there.

j959

Quote from: nas on December 22, 2015, 08:46:41 PM
Quote from: j959 on December 22, 2015, 08:14:42 PM

Try this,
sign in up the top of page, then when in click on the FF icon & screen should go black at top, hover over your name & SHOULD be there.
that works, thanks nas!  :D

Football Factory

Hey m0nty, just curious when you might update the Fan Planner ?. Supercoach and RDT are okay I think ? but because of AFL Fantasy deciding to out price all the good picks (injured players) its not worth using Fan Planner as the prices are not right. If it was 1 or 2 players it wouldn't be too bad but there are lots of players with the incorrect price so there's really no point using it.

m0nty

Tomorrow they release the final set of prices, I will update it then.

Football Factory

m0nty