Main Menu

The reesbr shield

Started by Cookie311993, October 11, 2015, 08:27:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

auscoyote

My matches  week 11
Valkorum vs British Bulldogs                 (Bulldogs Win)
Norwood Redlegs vs Aussie Coyotes     (Redlegs Win)

Good to see the British Bulldogs rising up the ranks even if it is against mostly youth sides :P

PowerBug

Rankings
Champ   Torpedo's Titans (Torpedo10) (0)
1   DazBurg's Greatness (DazBurg) (+2)
2   PowerBugCC (PowerBug) (-1)
3   Hello (Hellopplz) (-1)
4   Ragnaros Firelords (PkBaldy) (+1)
5   The Brat Pack (BratPack) (-1)
6   Off the Radar (PowerBug)  (0)
7   Ninjas (nrich102) (+2)
8   The Doctor Who Fan Club (Torpedo10) (-1)
9   Spinstars (Spinking) (+2)
10   Spinkings (Spinking) (0)
11   bundy bashers (cookie311993) (-3)
12   The Coolest Cats (Nige) (0)
13   Star Waughs (BB67th) (0)
14   JBs-Hawks (JBs-Hawks) (0)
15   British Bulldogs (auscoyote) (+2)
16   Valkorum (valkorum) (-1)
17   Norwood Redlegs (JBs-Hawks) (-1)
18   Aussie Coyotes (auscoyote) (0)
19   Wilde Bay Wildcats (cookie311993) (-2)
20   Stirling Archers (PkBaldy) (0)

Updated Schedule
Wk 11
Valkorum vs British Bulldogs
Norwood Redlegs vs Aussie Coyotes
Wilde Bay Wildcats vs Stirling Archers

Wk 12
Torpedo's Titans vs DazBurg's Greatness (Mon 1st Feb, 11:30)
PowerBugCC vs Hello (Thurs 4th Feb, 08:00)
Ragnaros Firelords vs The Brat Pack
Off the Radar vs Ninjas (Thurs 4th Feb, 04:30)
The Doctor Who Fan Club vs Spinstars (Thurs 4th Feb, 08:00)

Wk 13
Spinkings vs bundy bashers
The Coolest Cats vs Star Waughs
JBs-Hawks vs British Bulldogs
Valkorum v Norwood Redlegs
Aussie Coyotes v Wilde Bay Wildcats

Wk 14
DazBurg's Greatness v 2
3 v 4
5 v 6

I've ammended the schedule, and have decided to give Week 1 and Week 2 of the season as free weeks, as it's the beginning of PC and non-members can't have friendlies, and members may want to use all available friendly slots for early season tactic checks. Still have 3 matches that require scheduling for this week as well, and the full Week 13 fixture is now up :)

valkorum

Quote from: auscoyote on February 01, 2016, 06:17:55 PM
Good to see the British Bulldogs rising up the ranks even if it is against mostly youth sides :P

Bully :P

auscoyote

Quote from: valkorum on February 01, 2016, 06:49:25 PM

Haha,
A form of pay back for demolishing my Coyotes in the FFYC :P

DazBurg

torps is meant to challenge me with his choice of pitch etc yeah?

PowerBug

Quote from: DazBurg on February 01, 2016, 08:08:01 PM
torps is meant to challenge me with his choice of pitch etc yeah?
Yep sure is. I told him this last week but might pay to send him a PM coz he's inadequate and stuff you know :P

PowerBug

If you have a look at the latest update post you can see I edited it a little. So you can now all see how much positions have changed since we started this at the beginning of the season. 4 teams are tieing for best performer of the season, and they all have a chance to go up another level in their next match. We can also see that bundy bashers has had the biggest drop for the season, but they have a chance to jump back above Spinkings next week.

So at EOS I'll reset the movers, and we can go again to see who dominates in Season 30 :)

*Note: Technically all the + and - should offset to 0, however we had two clubs join midseason (Bulldogs and coyotes) so their +/- is based on where they started, which is why it doesn't sum to 0.

JBs-Hawks

Shouldnt I go ahead of Star Waughs since they didnt challenge me?

PowerBug

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on February 01, 2016, 11:33:12 PM
Shouldnt I go ahead of Star Waughs since they didnt challenge me?
If you reeeeeeally want to push that then yes technically you can, however two things: One I am willing to take part of the blame I didn't post an update at all during that week. And 2 I feel like a "You need to challenge me" PM needs to be sent.

DazBurg

only just realized the challenge i accepted was for tonight
lucky for me i do have default orders (though it isn't suited tot his pitch but then again i'm hit and miss on crumblers anyhow so just as much chance as any other time...lol)

DazBurg

2 dropped catches already  ::)

auscoyote

Quote from: PowerBug on February 01, 2016, 10:59:16 PM
If you have a look at the latest update post you can see I edited it a little. So you can now all see how much positions have changed since we started this at the beginning of the season. 4 teams are tieing for best performer of the season, and they all have a chance to go up another level in their next match. We can also see that bundy bashers has had the biggest drop for the season, but they have a chance to jump back above Spinkings next week.

So at EOS I'll reset the movers, and we can go again to see who dominates in Season 30 :)

*Note: Technically all the + and - should offset to 0, however we had two clubs join midseason (Bulldogs and coyotes) so their +/- is based on where they started, which is why it doesn't sum to 0.
Nice!
Ya might want to add in next to the champ # of weeks at the top or # of times defended. That way coaches will have a record to break if they reach the top. Just a thought.

Hellopplz

That sucks Daz but not doing half badly so far. Haider having a nice little spell here with 2 wickets in the current one!

Can't wait for Thursday PB, need to reclaim my spot at #2 before I make the tilt >:D. If I can ever get tactics right.

valkorum

Quote from: auscoyote on February 01, 2016, 07:22:51 PM
Quote from: valkorum on February 01, 2016, 06:49:25 PM

Haha,
A form of pay back for demolishing my Coyotes in the FFYC :P

Ok :)

PowerBug

Quote from: auscoyote on February 02, 2016, 12:07:11 AM
Quote from: PowerBug on February 01, 2016, 10:59:16 PM

Nice!
Ya might want to add in next to the champ # of weeks at the top or # of times defended. That way coaches will have a record to break if they reach the top. Just a thought.
In the OP I will create a table which will have every champion and their tenure.