Started by Cookie311993, October 11, 2015, 08:27:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: valkorum on November 23, 2015, 05:30:07 PM
Quote from: valkorum on November 23, 2015, 12:04:18 PM
JB and my game has just started

I came away with the win - even though I was out-rated by 17,885

Result:   Valkorum won by 4 wickets
Toss:   Valkorum won the toss and elected to bowl.
Man of the match:   Patrick Raaijmaakers (3 points), Charles Thiessens (2), Afif Razzaq (1)

Well played my batsmen just didnt rock up.

My affiliate did murder Cookies affiliate though. Ratings of 150k vs like 80k

PowerBug

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on November 23, 2015, 06:27:35 PM
My affiliate did murder Cookies affiliate though. Ratings of 150k vs like 80k
Bit of a gap in quality there.

Spinstars has beaten Spinkings, those playing either of these teams next be sure to challenge the correct one :)

JBs-Hawks

So what are my next games?

PowerBug

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on November 28, 2015, 01:31:32 AM
So what are my next games?
Nothing just yet from what I see I believe your teams will be playing each other.

Daz sent you a challenge for next week.
Pk waiting for challenge
HP you need to challenge BP if he loses tomorrow.

Nige

The game between BB and I is finally on.

Almost forgot about it tbh, thank God I set orders straight after I issued the challenge.

PowerBug

Quote from: Nige on November 29, 2015, 11:46:05 AM
The game between BB and I is finally on.

Almost forgot about it tbh, thank God I set orders straight after I issued the challenge.
I find it amazing how some people (cough Torp cough) don't do this.

R. Walsh (lfs) 6-1-40-0, R. Trocard 13 (13b), W. Walkley 80 (77b)
End of over 42 (9 runs) - The Coolest Cats(277-4) RR 6.60
Sunny/Hard so no score is good enough but Nige should be pleased with how things are travelling.

Nige

Pretty sure this is the best the team has batted in so long.

Good to see Walkley ton up. It's a shame he couldn't last another 4 balls to see out the innings. Finisher talent presumably did some damage at the end there.  8)

BB67th

Quote from: Nige on November 29, 2015, 12:36:19 PM
Pretty sure this is the best the team has batted in so long.

Good to see Walkley ton up. It's a shame he couldn't last another 4 balls to see out the innings. Finisher talent presumably did some damage at the end there.  8)
I think it did. Your boys ended up taking 100 off the last 10 overs, not a good day for my spinners. At least Matu continued on his wicket taking streak in friendlies, picking up another 4.

R. Walsh (lfs) 10-1-82-1, V. Bishop 0 (0b), B. Wishart 8 (4b)
End of over 50 (10 runs) - The Coolest Cats(365-7) RR 7.30

I don't think I'll be chasing that down. But still, you never know on a Hard pitch.

Nige

Haha yeah, I'd like to think I can defend this or bowl you out but the hard pitch means it could go either way.

All I need is for one or more of your boys to be inspired by Walkley and it's gg.  :P

Nige

Khadim gets a run out, 9 more to go.  ;D

PowerBug

I think Walkley saw someone chatting up his girl so decided to turn up the heat. That 24 run over wowwww not bad at all!!

As I said before, no score is enough on a Hard. I specifically remember being burnt when I scored 348 against pyronerd on a Hard only for him to chase it down. I even had Cloudy weather assisting my bowlers.

Nige

BB was par with the RRR up until a few overs ago when his two lads got the 50 partnership, they've slowed since then thankfully. I need a wicket soon.

BB67th

Quote from: Nige on November 29, 2015, 01:32:13 PM
BB was par with the RRR up until a few overs ago when his two lads got the 50 partnership, they've slowed since then thankfully. I need a wicket soon.
That required run rate is well up over 8 now, not liking the look of this  :-\

Nige

Quote from: BB67th on November 29, 2015, 01:41:46 PM
Quote from: Nige on November 29, 2015, 01:32:13 PM
That required run rate is well up over 8 now, not liking the look of this  :-\
Thank God.  :P

BB67th

B. Wishart (rfm) 10-0-69-0, J. Sainsbury 67 (64b), I. arap Chesoni 114 (122b)
End of over 40 (14 runs) - Star Waughs(261-2). 105 runs required from 10 overs. RR 6.53 RRR 10.50

Could be a close finish. Hopefully these two can stay in and slog for a bit, and then Pinkus my finisher can get us up near that target.

Going to need an effort similar to what you got over the last 10 overs Nige!