FanSoccer

Started by m0nty, October 02, 2015, 11:37:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

m0nty

I am busy preparing FanSoccer, a clone of FanFooty for A-League and English Premier League action.

OF = Official Fantasy (HAL/EPL). FS = Fox Sports. DT = Dream Team. G/a = Goals/assists. Sh = Shots (saves for GKs, on target/all shots for field players). Tk = Tackles. Cl = Clearances. Rc = Recoveries (passes regained). Cr = Crosses. Ic = Intercepts. Target = Pass completion %. Fl = Fouls for/against. BP = Bonus points (for EPL). Clock = TOG in minutes.

Bolded minutes indicates a clean sheet. Gold, silver and bronze BP numbers indicate 3, 2 and 1 bonus points for EPL Fantasy.

If anyone has any feedback on which stat columns they would like to see, now is the time.

Nige

This looks really cool, nice work m0nty.

Torpedo10

Looks great m0nty! Should hopefully get used heavily.

Spite

Cool M0nty! Will this be updating live too or just updated post match?

A penalty icon would be great as well

m0nty

It will be updating live. Can't promise liveblogging though, that will have to come through twitter feeds.

Yeah, I think a missed penalty icon should go in the muppet column. As for penalties scored, since that doesn't matter for fantasy purposes, I might just leave that to the auto-generated icon text.

m0nty

Latest update includes moving the cards to the icons, and adding substitute icons.

Luigi197

YES THANKS M0NTY!

Exactly what we want to see  ;D ;D

Will let you know any suggestions, tips etc. as I come across! We'll keep you posted in this thread here  :)

Luigi197

Will we be required to register a separate account for the main website? Or is our FF log-in universally applied?

PS: Where will your match/player data and previews come from?

m0nty

Quote from: Luigi197 on October 02, 2015, 08:16:31 PM
Will we be required to register a separate account for the main website? Or is our FF log-in universally applied?

PS: Where will your match/player data and previews come from?

FanFooty is on one server and everything except FanFooty (including the forums) is on a different server. Now that you've mentioned it, it's probably time to move the login to the secondary server so that you can use a single login across all sites. That is a technical job that will take a while though.

As always, the stats appear as if by magic. :)

m0nty

Progress report on FanSoccer:

- game archives all done and should be perfectly accurate, even the EPL bonus points
- team lists done (e.g. http://www.fansoccer.com.au/a-league-teams/melbourne-victory )
- player profiles half done, need to add fantasy prices and general touching up (e.g. http://www.fansoccer.com.au/player/wayne-rooney )