Main Menu

The Decision

Started by Mr.Craig, September 23, 2015, 02:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusty00

Quote from: TomK on September 23, 2015, 05:26:52 PM
Quote from: RiOtChEsS on September 23, 2015, 05:22:47 PM
Quote from: TomK on September 23, 2015, 03:54:34 PM
It's not about money so I highly doubt it and don't think he is going to try and screw us over.
if he doesnt want to stay in Adelaide and the club try to keep him, that aint a good relationship :-X
Who says we're trying to keep him? :o
Everyone on FF it seems :P

tbagrocks

Dangerfield is one of the best footballers in the country but. If he played soccer and was good enough to play oversees, he'd have to leave Australia to make decent money! That's a long way from his mummy then! ::)

#Sook #Soft #Spoilt

JBs-Hawks

But it's ok if they want to come home to Adelaide? #doublestandards #getoveryourself #nodangernocrows

Bill Manspeaker

we need a like button :P

tbagrocks

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on September 23, 2015, 05:49:43 PM
But it's ok if they want to come home to Adelaide? #doublestandards #getoveryourself #nodangernocrows
Just levelling the playing field! No double standards at all! But you knew this already ::)

Having already lost Bock, Davis, Skurtly and that loser at your club with only Eddie returning. Hardly a crime to want a few blokes to want to come back to Adelaide now is it? ::)

TomK

I thoroughly enjoyed this comment from a Port supporter

''Champion players to leave AFL clubs

Gary Ablett - After 2 premierships and a Brownlow, multiple AA selections, best and fairest

Chris Judd - After 1 premiership and a Brownlow, multiple AA selections, best and fairest

Lance Franklin - after two premierships and 2 colemans, multiple AA selections, Best and fairest

Shaun Burgoyne - after 1 premiership, multiple AA selections

Dayne Beams - after 1 premiership, multiple AA selections

Dangerfield leaves Adelaide with unfinished business. I disagree that he has given his all, you cannot quit halfway through a job''

frenzy

did I hear correctly that the cats are offering Danger $800K a year for six years?

Would of thought the crows would already be paying him this amount, surely. A million a year is closer to his worth.

elephants

Ricochet

Quote from: tbagrocks on September 23, 2015, 07:09:55 PM
Just levelling the playing field! No double standards at all! But you knew this already ::)

Having already lost Bock, Davis, Skurtly and that loser at your club with only Eddie returning. Hardly a crime to want a few blokes to want to come back to Adelaide now is it? ::)
Would you have chased Lynch if Gunston hadn't gone though? Surely wouldn't have been able to afford Betts if Tippett hadn't gone.

Torpedo10

Adelaide should be developing their own talent in Adelaide, then they wouldn't have this issue.

elephants

Quote from: Torpedo10 on September 24, 2015, 02:59:14 PM
Adelaide should be developing their own talent in Adelaide, then they wouldn't have this issue.

That is the stupidest thing I've ever read.

Oh no, we have pick 3 in the draft but we can't pick him because he's Victorian and in 7 years time he might leave to go home! We better take the best South Australian in the draft even though he's only rated pick 20-ish.

Its really luck of the draw where the good prospects come from, I know in past years WA have had some real good crops but we're looking a little thin at the moment.

It's not soccer, we don't sign these players when they're 8-years old.

jvalles69

Quote from: elephants on September 24, 2015, 03:16:17 PM
Quote from: Torpedo10 on September 24, 2015, 02:59:14 PM

That is the stupidest thing I've ever read.

Oh no, we have pick 3 in the draft but we can't pick him because he's Victorian and in 7 years time he might leave to go home! We better take the best South Australian in the draft even though he's only rated pick 20-ish.

Its really luck of the draw where the good prospects come from, I know in past years WA have had some real good crops but we're looking a little thin at the moment.

It's not soccer, we don't sign these players when they're 8-years old.

Get flowered, stop drafting all our SA and WA players then...something like the last 5 years, over 60% of draftees have come from SA/WA..no talent in Vic obviously...  ::)

elephants

Yeah, we'll take Howlett, Hooker, Colyer and Myers back thanks Torp!

meow meow

Quote from: jvalles69 on September 24, 2015, 03:33:33 PM
Get flowered, stop drafting all our SA and WA players then...something like the last 5 years, over 60% of draftees have come from SA/WA..no talent in Vic obviously...  ::)

I think you'll find that you could not be more wrong. The Calder Cannons alone almost match the entire state of SA.

meow meow

TAC CUP: 45 senior/14 rookie
WAFL: 9/5    
SANFL: 9/8
VFL: 5 rookies