AXV: OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD (2015/16)

Started by BB67th, September 20, 2015, 06:56:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nostradamus

Quote from: PowerBug on December 16, 2015, 11:30:32 PM
Young vs Scoring will never find proper middle ground. Bangladesh have a clear plan, and Tibet might feel like winning it next year. And the fact that we have two coaches wanting to reject it for polar opposite reasons is why it will pass ;)

Who are the 2 wanting to reject it?

From my reading of it JB was arguing against my point of view (as he's totally entitled to), but nowhere did l see that he wanted the trade rejected.

tbagrocks

Nice competitive trade here with two first round draft picks going for an old gun

Tibetan Llamas: Liam Duggan + Dom Sheed
                       for
Turkish Gazelles: Jobe Watson + Brady Gray

iZander

Quote from: tbagrocks on December 23, 2015, 05:52:20 PM
Nice competitive trade here with two first round draft picks going for an old gun

for

Confirm, I love Jobe but i don't see the Gazelles being a top contender within his years left. Both Sheed and Duggan have a lot of potential and will hopefully help with my rebuild :P

nostradamus

Quote from: iZander on December 23, 2015, 05:55:50 PM

for

Confirm, I love Jobe but i don't see the Gazelles being a top contender within his years left. Both Sheed and Duggan have a lot of potential and will hopefully help with my rebuild :P

Massive win for Zander no matter how you look at it

#reallyconfusedbytbagslast2trades

JBs-Hawks

Pretty clearly he is trying to win more games next year, that is what he is doing...

nostradamus

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on December 23, 2015, 09:09:02 PM
Pretty clearly he is trying to win more games next year, that is what he is doing...

Blind Freddy can see that mate .......... at what long term cost though  :-\

nas

Quote from: nostradamus on December 23, 2015, 11:13:10 PM

Short term gain = Long term pain?

tbagrocks

Quote from: nas on December 24, 2015, 07:17:56 AM
Quote from: nostradamus on December 23, 2015, 11:13:10 PM

Short term gain = Long term pain?
Midfield still has Jackson Macrae, Matthew Kennedy, Angus Brayshaw, Jack Viney, Clay Smith, Jarryd Lyons, Lachie Neale and Jack Trengove. Plus Douglas, Mitchell and Watson

Maybe I should be the one who's confused ???                 ...............                ;)

Ricochet

Quote from: tbagrocks on December 16, 2015, 10:05:53 PM
Quote from: Adamant on December 16, 2015, 09:29:21 PM
Bangladesh give: Sam Mitchell + Tim Mohr
Tibet give: Kieran Lovell + David Cuningham

Why not replace the current Sam Mitchell with the next Sam Mitchell?

tbag to confirm.
Confirm!

Because Mitch just keeps on going with no signs of slowing down, whilst we have recruited a number or young gun mids in recent years, waiting for Lovell to dominate the stars at Hawthorn is no longer necessary, but Mitchell helps us with a consistent scoring mid to complement the young superstars we already have

How you like dem apples ;)

APPROVED

Reasoning: An unproven 2nd round draft pick and a 3rd round pick for a proven premo with only a year or two left + Mohr is a slight win to Bangladesh but not unreasonable.

Quote from: iZander on December 23, 2015, 05:55:50 PM

for

APPROVED

Reasoning: Again, it's clear that Tibet are trading hard to be competitive next year. Jobe still has two years left on his contract and could easily get an extension on top of that. He's a proven premo and worth more than Sheed by himself, Duggan is worth more than Gray so pushes it closer towards evening out. While i still think this is a win to Turkey, I don't think it's enough to block, and it doesn't hurt the competition as Tibet still have plenty of good kids.

tbagrocks

Tibet gives: Matthew Kennedy (First round draft pick)
                   for
Turkey gives: Easton Wood

Thinking Kennedy though a junior ball magnet, we need the experience that Wood showed last year in defence!

fanTCfool

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 02, 2016, 10:35:28 PM
                   for

Thinking Kennedy though a junior ball magnet, we need the experience that Wood showed last year in defence!

Toga can we trade with this bloke?  :o

iZander

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 02, 2016, 10:35:28 PM
                   for

Confirm.
My defensive depth makes Wood expendable, I'm after some young talent and Kennedy is that.

nrich102

UAE Trade: Daniel Rich & Eric Hipwood
Hong Kong Trade: Karl Amon & Jack Redpath

Nas to Confirm

nas

Quote from: nrich102 on January 05, 2016, 03:32:57 PM
UAE Trade: Daniel Rich & Eric Hipwood
Hong Kong Trade: Karl Amon & Jack Redpath

Nas to Confirm

Confirm.

BB67th

Apologies for the admin inactivity over the last couple of weeks, Ric and myself have both been abroad a bit and not able to have regular access to get onto FanFooty.

It seems we haven't missed too much though, and I'm sure everyone is happy to put up with a quiet Christmas/New Year period for the AXV.

We will have a discussion on the current pending trades, and our decisions will be up soon.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year!