AXV: OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD (2015/16)

Started by BB67th, September 20, 2015, 06:56:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrich102

Quote from: Ricochet on October 10, 2015, 11:10:07 AM
KL Crocs Give: KStevens + N9 + R25
Hong Kong Give: Buddy

nrich to confirm

Reasoning: Stevens went at a 116ave all year until his final game he was subbed out injured and taken to hospital. The draft isn't deep but the top 12 or so are still elite, so nrich will get a great kid there. And a 2nd round rookie was also chucked in.

oh and.. please don't retire Buddy
Confirm.

SydneyRox

Quote from: nrich102 on October 10, 2015, 02:47:44 PM

nrich to confirm

Reasoning: Stevens went at a 116ave all year until his final game he was subbed out injured and taken to hospital. The draft isn't deep but the top 12 or so are still elite, so nrich will get a great kid there. And a 2nd round rookie was also chucked in.

Confirm.

bet you couldnt say yes quick enough?? :)

nrich102

Quote from: SydneyRox on October 11, 2015, 12:01:29 AM

nrich to confirm

Confirm.

bet you couldnt say yes quick enough?? :)
Pretty much lol.

BB67th

Apologies all for not getting trade approval done sooner. I will not have very much time to be active in the next month or so, just a warning to all. Normally Ric would get the trade approval done in my absence, but seeing as most of these trades involve him, it's a bit hard to!

Quote from: nrich102 on October 05, 2015, 09:33:52 AM
Quote from: nas on October 05, 2015, 09:29:57 AM
UAE Tigers give:Shaun McKernan, Tom Bellchambers & Jon Giles.
HK Dongs give: Ryan Schoenmakers  & Aaron Young.
Confirmed. 

While Mckernan, Belly and Giles aren't the best rucks in the world, at least one of them will play each week, which is something that isn't a certainty with my current rucks.

CONFIRMED

Reasoning: None of these players are really high scorers, though Schoenmakers and Young appear to have more upside, with Schoenmakers putting in a good finals series, and Young potentially moving clubs. Getting the Essendon ruck division is a bonus, but it looks as though they will be picking up more rucks in the off-season, meaning neither of these 3 may be the first choice ruckman come 2016. Fair enough to pass I think.

Quote from: Ricochet on October 06, 2015, 07:20:22 PM
Quote from: upthemaidens on October 06, 2015, 07:19:09 PM
Crocs give: Dawson Simpson

Strikers give: Nat#45

Rico to confirm
Confirm. Nice and easy one, cheers mate

CONFIRMED

Reasoning: Simpson played a few games and seemed to be on the outer this year, but could still get a few regular games at Geelong, and rucks are hard to come by.

Quote from: Ricochet on October 07, 2015, 06:55:43 PM
Quote from: nas on October 07, 2015, 06:46:25 PM
Tigers give: M Cox
Crocs give : J Frost.

Rookie listed players swap & enables Crocs to have all  the Collingwood rucks.
Confirmed. Yep some big guns here. Not expecting Cox to turn into anything special but nice to have all three rucks just in case

CONFIRMED

Reasoning: Two real depth players being traded here, nice and easy one.

Quote from: Ricochet on October 09, 2015, 12:11:24 PM
Quote from: nostradamus on October 09, 2015, 12:06:51 PM
just a small trade

Crabs give Nat 40

Crocs give Jacob Townsend

We see Townsend as a bit of a spec trade and think Nat 40 is pretty much on the mark for him

Rico to confirm
Confirmed. Nice and easy, thanks mate

CONFIRMED

Reasoning: He has been out of favour at the Giants, but getting a likely trade will give Townsend another opportunity, having similar potential to a draft pick around the 40 mark arriving at a new club.

nrich to confirm

Confirm.

CONFIRMED

Reasoning: Stevens is a decent scoring midfielder, with an average over 110, and is packaged with a top 10 pick and a decent rookie pick. Franklin is an elite player at his best, and while it is questionable as to whether he will get back to that, it seems to be a fair price to pay for a player who has the ability to be the highest scoring player in this form of the game.

upthemaidens

Strikers give: Nat#29

Folders give: Jarrad Waite

BB to confirm

BB67th

Quote from: upthemaidens on October 14, 2015, 09:07:27 PM

BB to confirm

Confirmed

This helps us get some more youth in and get rid of Waite, who probably has a season or two left in him at best. We have the forward depth to cover his loss, so it shouldn't hurt our scoring power too much.

Adamant

Bangladesh give: Joel Selwood + Lachie Hansen + N42
Kuala Lumpur give: Tom Liberatore + Shane Savage + Jimmy Webster

Reasoning: It hurts me to trade a club legend in Jelwood but this is the best move for us going forward. Libba is a star and will be around for a very long time, hopefully he can come close to Joel. I like Savage as a youngish defender, which we are lacking at the moment, and Webster for N42 was just to sweeten the deal.

Rico to confirm.

Ricochet

Quote from: Adamant on October 14, 2015, 10:25:50 PM

Reasoning: It hurts me to trade a club legend in Jelwood but this is the best move for us going forward. Libba is a star and will be around for a very long time, hopefully he can come close to Joel. I like Savage as a youngish defender, which we are lacking at the moment, and Webster for N42 was just to sweeten the deal.

Rico to confirm.
confirm. Cheers mate

nrich102

Bangkok trade: Nat 56
Hong Kong trade: Jon Giles

Giles probs won't play much at West Coast, so I don't really need him. Nat 56 could pick up a decent player.

Looks like I'm getting a better deal than West Coast as well lol.

Nost/Rids to confirm.

Rids

Quote from: nrich102 on October 20, 2015, 07:24:47 PM

Giles probs won't play much at West Coast, so I don't really need him. Nat 56 could pick up a decent player.

Nost/Rids to confirm.

Confirmed. Giles is back up for Nic Nat. Nice easy trade this one!

Ricochet

Quote from: BB67th on October 14, 2015, 09:51:20 PM
Quote from: upthemaidens on October 14, 2015, 09:07:27 PM

BB to confirm

Confirmed

This helps us get some more youth in and get rid of Waite, who probably has a season or two left in him at best. We have the forward depth to cover his loss, so it shouldn't hurt our scoring power too much.

CONFIRMED

Reasoning: Pretty simple one. A second rounder for a 100+ older forward. And a trade that helps both teams

BB67th

Quote from: Ricochet on October 14, 2015, 10:34:03 PM
Quote from: Adamant on October 14, 2015, 10:25:50 PM

Rico to confirm.
confirm. Cheers mate

CONFIRMED

Reasoning: Liberatore is a good young talent, but coming off a knee reco, there have to be questions about whether he can get to the top level of player that Selwood has shown he is. Savage has shown a bit as a defender this year, and has had a higher output than Savage, who has had his share of injury troubles. The swap of Webster and the pick evens things out a bit more.

Quote from: Rids on October 20, 2015, 07:51:56 PM
Quote from: nrich102 on October 20, 2015, 07:24:47 PM

Nost/Rids to confirm.

CONFIRMED

Reasoning: Pretty easy one here, Giles has found himself on the outer, and that pick is about right for him.

Things have certainly slowed down a bit around here the last few weeks, but that is to be somewhat expected in the off-season.

A pm will be going out shortly to all coaches with details on dates for the end of this trade period and the start of drafting, its certainly not too far away now!

Ricochet

KL Crocs Give: R41
PNG Give: R53 + Jacob Ballard

Rust to confirm

Rusty00

Ricochet

KL Crocs Give: N25
Bangkok Give: Curren + Lester

Rids to confirm