Quote from: tbagrocks on September 22, 2015, 06:50:00 PM
Quote from: Rids on September 20, 2015, 07:38:20 PM
Nice simple one to start with...

Bangkok give: A. Miles
Tibet give: E. Yeo

Tbag to confirm
Confirm

CONFIRMED

Reasoning: Two young talents here. Miles averages over 10 more than Yeo, so that helps to make up the difference in position between the two players.

Quote from: Memphistopheles on September 22, 2015, 11:40:48 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on September 22, 2015, 08:51:27 PM
Kathmandu give: Peter Wright, Dillon Viojo-Rainbow
Taiwan give: Sam Wright

I needed another starting back (I still need one more), and gave up two young lads unfortunately. I gotta stop trading my youth I always do it with every XVs team I get...

Memph to confirm.

Confirm. 

Sam Wright is a big loss as he was a starting defender for us and had a bit of a breakout season this year.

However, Two-Metre Peter Wright is going to be a star of the competition in the future so I couldn't pass up the opportunity to acquire him.

Should be a forward/ruck when he's in his prime and getting games this season was just a bonus for him and should see him progress faster. Viojo-Rainbow is talented as well and hopefully a long-term replacement for Sam Wright in our defence.

CONFIRMED

Reasoning: Sam Wright is one of the better defenders in this format, averaging 91 and cementing his place in North's side. Wright and Viojo-Rainbow both appear to have plenty of potential based on their draft positions, despite the fact that neither have played a game yet, but should do so at their struggling AFL clubs.

Quote from: PowerBug on September 23, 2015, 09:24:52 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on September 23, 2015, 08:52:21 PM
KL Crocs Give: N57 + N73
Kathmandu Give: N43

PB to confirm
What even are 3rd round draft picks? I don't have any. This lets me upgrade the 3 kids I want now. Confirmed.

CONFIRMED

Reasoning: Fairly easy pick swap here to better suit the needs of a couple of teams.

JBs-Hawks

Just because it's been a bit quiet around here.

Bangladesh give: M. Boyd + N. Riewoldt + A. Walker + M. LeCras + G. Ibbotson + B. Harvey + N26
Australia give: A. Tomlinson + S. Mayes + J. Aish + L. Taylor + J. Lonie + M. Hallahan + N76

Ada to confirm

Adamant

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on September 25, 2015, 01:55:30 AM

Bangladesh give: M. Boyd + N. Riewoldt + A. Walker + M. LeCras + G. Ibbotson + B. Harvey + N26
Australia give: A. Tomlinson + S. Mayes + J. Aish + L. Taylor + J. Lonie + M. Hallahan + N76

Ada to confirm

Confirmed.

The rebuilding process has kicked off in huge fashion. Sad to see some club stalwarts and premiership stars depart but very excited about the fresh faces coming through.

Memphistopheles

Small trade between the Llamas and the Dolphins here.

Taiwan gives: Nat 19 + Nat 35
Tibet gives: Nat 23 + Brad Hill

We need more midfielders and would rather someone already in the system and best 22 so are happy to pick up Brad Hill. Hill is probably worth a bit more than Pick 35 and Tbag wanted a pick in the Top 20 so we make a swap of second round picks to even out the deal.

Tbag to confirm.

tbagrocks

Quote from: Memphistopheles on September 26, 2015, 01:34:20 PM

We need more midfielders and would rather someone already in the system and best 22 so are happy to pick up Brad Hill. Hill is probably worth a bit more than Pick 35 and Tbag wanted a pick in the Top 20 so we make a swap of second round picks to even out the deal.

Tbag to confirm.
Confirm, suddenly we have an influx of midfield depth and happy to trade a star

BB67th

Quote from: Adamant on September 25, 2015, 02:02:52 AM
Quote from: JBs-Hawks on September 25, 2015, 01:55:30 AM

Ada to confirm

Confirmed.

The rebuilding process has kicked off in huge fashion. Sad to see some club stalwarts and premiership stars depart but very excited about the fresh faces coming through.

CONFIRMED

Reasoning: Let's go through the age and averages of players here.

Garrick Ibbtson (28 next year) 93 ave
Andrew Walker (30 next year) 82 ave
Brent Harvey (one year left?) 106 ave
Nick Riewoldt (one year left?) 129 ave
Matty Boyd (one year left?) 129ave
Mark Lecras (30 next year) 117 ave
N26
for
Taylor (20 yrs old) 97 ave this year
Tomlinson (22 yrs old) 90 unsubbed ave this year, 97 ave last year
Mayes (21 yrs old) 97.7 ave in very first year, 106 unsubbed
Aish (20 yrs old) 96.5 ave in first year, 100 unsubbed
Lonie (19 yrs old) 85 unsubbed ave this year
Hallahan (23 yrs old) 102 ave this year
N76

Totalling those averages its
Australia Receive: 656
Bangladesh Receive: 587

No doubt that Australia are receiving some high scoring guns, but they will not be around for too long, and Bangladesh are receiving some high quality youth, that will stand them in good stead for years to come. Based on that logic, I'd say that Bangaldesh are up slightly in the trade, and the pick trade does help to balance it out slightly. Based on all of that, we don't see this trade as being too unfair that it should not pass, and is therefore approved.

For those concerned about this trade ruining the integrity of our competition, firstly remember that the Ales' were knocked out in the Semi-Finals last season, and have a right to try and improve their list. Secondly, trades have always been passed with the philosophy that if they are fair, they should pass. As I said in the trade discussion thread: I do feel that if coaches are worried about how trades might affect the integrity of the competition, they could have voted to give themselves more power in this respect in the recent rules voting. I do also realise that quite a few coaches did vote for one of these options, but they were ultimately overruled by the majority which wanted trade approval to remain squarely in the hands of the admins.

In this regard, I am all for coaches expressing their opinions on trades, but I hope we will all be able to move on once a decision has been reached on them.

Quote from: tbagrocks on September 26, 2015, 02:51:34 PM
Quote from: Memphistopheles on September 26, 2015, 01:34:20 PM

Tbag to confirm.
Confirm, suddenly we have an influx of midfield depth and happy to trade a star

CONFIRMED

Reasoning: Hill has a decent average, at a tick under 100 but is certainly not premium for a midfielder. A late second round pick with a pick swap as well seems about right for his value.

Jay

Strikers give: James Stewart + NAT 13 + NAT 77
PNG give: Ed Curnow + Jarryd Blair + Viv Michie

Rusty to confirm.

Rusty00

Quote from: Jayman on September 28, 2015, 12:08:05 PM
Strikers give: James Stewart + NAT 13 + NAT 77
PNG give: Ed Curnow + Jarryd Blair + Viv Michie

Rusty to confirm.
Confirmed.

Looking to rejuvenate our list with something younger and (in the long run better) than Curnow, Blair and Michie. First round pick enables us to pick up a future gun, Stewart is a youngster who has showed some promise and the late pick enables us to upgrade one of our rookies.

Nige

Laos give: Tom Hickey + Billy Longer
UAE give: Jack Riewoldt + Majak Daw

Originally didn't intend to ever give up Hickey + Longer but after missing Goldy in the grand final, that had to change but I was pretty set on not giving them up unless I got the right deal. I noticed Majak scored a solid 130ish the week Goldy was rested and convinced myself that should Goldy go down injured or be rested, Majak would get the ruck job ahead of Currie (who PB told me he would probably not trade). Individually, Majak probably has the least value of anyone in the trade, and Jack provides me with the perfect F4. Hickey + Longer are a solid combo, Longer is the no.1 ruck and Hickey either plays with him or when Longer doesn't.

nas to confirm.

nas

Quote from: Nige on September 28, 2015, 08:35:52 PM
Laos give: Tom Hickey + Billy Longer
UAE give: Jack Riewoldt + Majak Daw

Originally didn't intend to ever give up Hickey + Longer but after missing Goldy in the grand final, that had to change but I was pretty set on not giving them up unless I got the right deal. I noticed Majak scored a solid 130ish the week Goldy was rested and convinced myself that should Goldy go down injured or be rested, Majak would get the ruck job ahead of Currie (who PB told me he would probably not trade). Individually, Majak probably has the least value of anyone in the trade, and Jack provides me with the perfect F4. Hickey + Longer are a solid combo, Longer is the no.1 ruck and Hickey either plays with him or when Longer doesn't.

nas to confirm.

Confirm.

Toga

Mongolia give: Pick 16 + Pick 32
Australia give: Jordan Roughead + Pick 28

Nice and easy one that took two PMs to organise. Wanted to sure up the rucks a bit and the picks are to even it out!

JB to confirm

JBs-Hawks

Toga

Mongolia give: Jon Giles
UAE give: Wilbur Minson

Another fairly easy one, trading second-string rucks. Gives me two of the Doggies' rucks, nas now gets all of the Bombers rucks.

Nas to confirm.

nas

Quote from: Toga on September 29, 2015, 07:15:16 PM
Mongolia give: Jon Giles
UAE give: Wilbur Minson

Another fairly easy one, trading second-string rucks. Gives me two of the Doggies' rucks, nas now gets all of the Bombers rucks.

Nas to confirm.

Confirmed.

nostradamus

Bangkok Crabs give Jake Carlisle + Daniel Menzel + Nathan Vardy

Manilla Folders give  Dayne Zorko + Nat 17

BB to confirm