AXV: OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD (2015/16)

Started by BB67th, September 20, 2015, 06:56:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nas

Quote from: Adamant on January 18, 2016, 05:30:02 PM
Bangladesh give: Cyril Rioli + Jimmy Toumpas
UAE give: David Zaharakis + Shaun Grigg

Reasoning: Looking to bolster my midfield but have to do it at the expense of my best forward and Toumpas who could be handy at a new club. UAE had plenty of midfield depth and wanted to cash it in for a starting forward which they have got in Cyril.

nas to confirm.

Confirm.

Ada has more depth in midfield, & with Cyril adds to the Tigers Forwards as well. Toumpas is the unknown but new club could be the turning point.

Memphistopheles

Quote from: nas on January 12, 2016, 09:30:43 AM
Quote from: tbagrocks on December 23, 2015, 05:52:20 PM
Nice competitive trade here with two first round draft picks going for an old gun

Tibetan Llamas: Liam Duggan + Dom Sheed
                       for
Turkish Gazelles: Jobe Watson + Brady Gray

This will hurt after 2days decision.  :(

I already thought this was a horror trade but it's now looking like the worst trade ever. Two future guns already showing great signs for Brady Grey who'll be lucky to play a game this season. Pretty sure Watson will retire after this verdict.

Adamant

Bangladesh give: Shaun Grigg
Mongolia give: Charlie Dixon

Reasoning: Was looking for another forward to replace Cyril, hoping Dixon will go alright at the Power!

Toga/fanTCfool to confirm.

fanTCfool

Quote from: Adamant on January 21, 2016, 11:50:07 PM

Reasoning: Was looking for another forward to replace Cyril, hoping Dixon will go alright at the Power!

Confirmed!

With Montagna gaining Forward status, we can afford to give up Dixon from the Forward line. Grigg effectively replaces Montagna in the Midfield.

Some injury clouds surrounding Dixon were a little concerning, and we felt safer with Grigg than Dixon, despite the potential to put up some big scores.

Ricochet

Talking to BB about these trades guys so we should have an update later today/tomorrow for you

BB67th

Quote from: nrich102 on January 14, 2016, 11:57:48 PM
Quote from: nas on January 14, 2016, 10:23:44 PM
UAE Tigers Trade:  Eric Hipwood.
                 for
Hong Kong Trade: Karl Amon.

nrich to confirm.

Couple of Youngster trading between teams with Hipwood being a good chance to debut, & K Amon a chance to add to his 7 games.
Confirm.

BLOCKED
Reasoning: Amon was a pick 58 in the rookie draft a few years back, and has only played a handful of games in the last year for an average of around 60. In our view he definitely isn't worth of a late first round pick.

Quote from: nrich102 on January 15, 2016, 05:44:10 PM
Quote from: Adamant on January 15, 2016, 05:16:30 PM
Bangladesh give: Lewis Taylor + Sam Mayes + Mitch Hallahan
Hong Kong give: Jack Redden + Jarrod Pickett + Daniel Howe

Reasoning: Giving up some quality youth here in order to land a more proven midfielder in Reddo.

Nrich to confirm.
Confirm. Ada wants a more proven player and I'm short on depth, so I et some young guns and he gets the traitor. Lions players as well  :-*

APPROVED
Reasoning: Redden is a high scoring mid, averaging a tick under 130, and being a high tackling player can be a real premium in this game, making his worth above Taylor, who is a consistent forward. Mayes and Hallahan are both worth quite a bit more than Pickett and Howe, making this trade even enough to pass.

Quote from: nas on January 18, 2016, 06:22:18 PM
Quote from: Adamant on January 18, 2016, 05:30:02 PM
Bangladesh give: Cyril Rioli + Jimmy Toumpas
UAE give: David Zaharakis + Shaun Grigg

Reasoning: Looking to bolster my midfield but have to do it at the expense of my best forward and Toumpas who could be handy at a new club. UAE had plenty of midfield depth and wanted to cash it in for a starting forward which they have got in Cyril.

nas to confirm.

Confirm.

Ada has more depth in midfield, & with Cyril adds to the Tigers Forwards as well. Toumpas is the unknown but new club could be the turning point.

APPROVED
Reasoning: Zaharakis and Rioli have similar scoring power, but with Rioli being a forward, and seemingly over some of his injury worries, so is worth more. Grigg is a proven midfielder, and while Toumpas has potential at a new club, the gap between these two makes this trade fairly even.

Quote from: fanTCfool on January 22, 2016, 12:12:33 AM
Quote from: Adamant on January 21, 2016, 11:50:07 PM

Confirmed!

With Montagna gaining Forward status, we can afford to give up Dixon from the Forward line. Grigg effectively replaces Montagna in the Midfield.

Some injury clouds surrounding Dixon were a little concerning, and we felt safer with Grigg than Dixon, despite the potential to put up some big scores.

APPROVED
Reasoning: Two players with good scoring potential and outputs here. Dixon has a higher ceiling and is a forward, yet does have his injury concerns, so this trade can pass.

nrich102

Far out, looks like I'll be sticking with Amon.

Memphistopheles

Quick and easy trade here between the Dolphins and the HeadHunters

Taiwan gives: Tom Campbell + Kayne Turner

Papua New Guinea gives: Andrew Phillips + Gorringe

*Note both Turner and Gorringe are on rookie lists so this should work out.

Rusty to confirm

My reasoning is pretty straightforward. This deal gives me the whole Carlton ruckline with Kreuzer, Wood, Phillips and Gorringe. So I'm covered if Kreuzer goes down.

I'm giving back Campbell as PNG are losing two rucks and although I really rate Turner I have a lot of other forwards so I'm happy to give him up for some ruck security.

Rusty00

Quote from: Memphistopheles on January 28, 2016, 01:00:29 AM

Rusty to confirm

My reasoning is pretty straightforward. This deal gives me the whole Carlton ruckline with Kreuzer, Wood, Phillips and Gorringe. So I'm covered if Kreuzer goes down.

I'm giving back Campbell as PNG are losing two rucks and although I really rate Turner I have a lot of other forwards so I'm happy to give him up for some ruck security.
Confirmed

Really like Turner as a prospect and by getting Campbell in the deal we still keep some depth to our rucks whilst giving up Phillips and Gorringe.

nostradamus

Trade Announcement

Bangkok Crabs  give Joe Daniher

UAE Tigers  give Jarrod Harbrow

With Hibberd being out for a year we were badly in need of a replacement in defence, Harbrow fits the bill perfectly. While we didn't really want to lose Daniher and are scared of his potential, he was someone we could mange without at this stage.

nas to confirm

nas

Quote from: nostradamus on January 29, 2016, 10:07:57 PM
Trade Announcement

With Hibberd being out for a year we were badly in need of a replacement in defence, Harbrow fits the bill perfectly. While we didn't really want to lose Daniher and are scared of his potential, he was someone we could mange without at this stage.

nas to confirm

Confirm

Daniher adds more depth to our Forward line.

nostradamus

Just wondering if these last few trades have been missed..........and what the time-frame on them being processed might be?

Ricochet

Quote from: nostradamus on February 10, 2016, 05:28:12 PM
Just wondering if these last few trades have been missed..........and what the time-frame on them being processed might be?
Ah sorry man, looks like we've missed these with a few major changes being talked about at the moment. We should have an update for you by the weekend

BB67th

Quote from: nostradamus on February 10, 2016, 05:28:12 PM
Sorry mate, they got a little lost in everything that's been going on in the competition over the last couple of weeks, I'll get onto it shortly.

BB67th

Quote from: Rusty00 on January 28, 2016, 08:40:11 AM
Quote from: Memphistopheles on January 28, 2016, 01:00:29 AM

Rusty to confirm

Confirmed

Really like Turner as a prospect and by getting Campbell in the deal we still keep some depth to our rucks whilst giving up Phillips and Gorringe.

APPROVED

Reasoning: Fairly straightforward trade here with some fringe/young talent being traded to help fill in some positional needs.

Quote from: nas on January 29, 2016, 10:12:32 PM
Quote from: nostradamus on January 29, 2016, 10:07:57 PM
Trade Announcement

nas to confirm

Confirm

Daniher adds more depth to our Forward line.

APPROVED

Reasoning: Harbrow has a higher scoring output of about 10-15 points over the last season, but is much the senior to Daniher, who should improve as he develops as a key forward.