Main Menu

The Ossie Cup

Started by GM, September 10, 2015, 11:09:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fanTCfool

auscoyote

Yep i would definintley be keen GM.
Good concept and this should able me to keep interest in that mickey mouse fantasy competition for the whole season too :P

GM

Quote from: auscoyote on November 12, 2015, 10:44:25 PM
Yep i would definintley be keen GM.
Good concept and this should able me to keep interest in that mickey mouse fantasy competition for the whole season too :P
No problems mate , welcome .
It will be a lot of fun.

Capper

im keen. I think we had about 40 in elxam do all 3 this year

Why not instead of Divisions you make one group for each comp, that way you arent chasing players for leagues

Also AF in leagues of 16 (unless you have premium) whilst Supercoach and RDT is 18

GM

Quote from: Capper on November 13, 2015, 12:11:49 AM
im keen. I think we had about 40 in elxam do all 3 this year

Why not instead of Divisions you make one group for each comp, that way you arent chasing players for leagues

Also AF in leagues of 16 (unless you have premium) whilst Supercoach and RDT is 18
Great to have you involved mate.
I know the slight complications with league sizes in AF but I would like to try it this wsy as it involves H2H results.
I always buy the premium or gold what ever they call it and you never know they might go back to std 18 coaches in a league.
We will only have 2 divs and will require someone in the initial Div 2 to have premium.
We will wait and  see on this.
Anyway I will pen you in mate , cheers.

SydneyRox

GM

upthemaidens

Though Elxam is the #1 comp. for me.  The Ossie Cup will be a nice piece of Silverware to add to the cabinet.

..It makes me laugh (HA) that the rest of you guys think you have a chance.   "What's that? your Mummy is calling you, that's right run home".

Just give me the Bling GM, let's save these pretenders 6 Months of Pain...

T Dog

Quote from: upthemaidens on December 18, 2015, 09:24:43 PM
Though Elxam is the #1 comp. for me.  The Ossie Cup will be a nice piece of Silverware to add to the cabinet.

..It makes me laugh (HA) that the rest of you guys think you have a chance.   "What's that? your Mummy is calling you, that's right run home".

Just give me the Bling GM, let's save these pretenders 6 Months of Pain...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HOsbbD4IKc   ;D

Ringo

Keen to go around again.

GM

Maidens your are on fire.
We have no chance.
Ringo is keen to go around again , so he's already looking to
2017. ;-)

upthemaidens

Quote from: GM on December 18, 2015, 09:48:11 PM
We have no chance.
2017. ;-)
Listen GM if you want to soar with the Eagles you don't mess with the Turkeys.  The air is pure up here son, maybe one day you'll get to breath it in.

Ringo is keen to go around again  :o we all know what that means  ;)  C'mon old man, do you need help to the bus stop.
  I know the AFL have a veterans list, but this is just painful like propping up a piece of Beef Jerky at a family photo shoot.

Ringo

Still a bit of life left in the Jerky yet not quite dried yet.  lost my walking stick though,  :D

nas

Quote from: Ringo on December 18, 2015, 10:08:51 PM
Still a bit of life left in the Jerky yet not quite dried yet.  lost my walking stick though,  :D

Haha, so you don't prop yourself up for too long then?  :P

Grazz

Quote from: GM on December 18, 2015, 09:48:11 PM
We have no chance.
2017. ;-)

Haha that last birthday has done him in. This is the first year lol.