Main Menu

Demons off season/trade thread

Started by Barra13, September 08, 2015, 11:42:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple 77

Quote from: Barra13 on September 15, 2015, 11:05:05 AM
Personally I wouldn't want Melksham at the club. I believe Essendon want a second and first round pick for him. Definitely not worth it.

Haha!

I wouldn't give a third rounder!

Lol, up there with Jack Billings for Jake Carlisle

Barra13

Apparently Tom Bugg is also in talks with the Dees.

It seems as though Melbourne has a good relationship with GWS/GC.

Barra13

Todd Viney is also meeting with Scott Clayton (GC recruiting manager) today. Whatever that eventuates to, we will have to wait and see.

Purple 77

Quote from: Barra13 on September 15, 2015, 01:26:39 PM
Apparently Tom Bugg is also in talks with the Dees.

It seems as though Melbourne has a good relationship with GWS/GC.

I remember when we were dealing with GWS (we didn't know it was about Tyson at the time), that Bugg & Buntine came up. Maybe we like the guy?

Don't know heaps about him tbh.

Purple 77

Quote from: Barra13 on September 15, 2015, 04:12:25 PM
Todd Viney is also meeting with Scott Clayton (GC recruiting manager) today. Whatever that eventuates to, we will have to wait and see.

Interesting...

Despite what they say, still going hard for Dion maybe?

Big Mac

Personally I wouldn't want Melksham at the club. I believe Essendon want a second and first round pick for him. Definitely not worth it.

That sounds absolutely ridiculous

Don't mean to doubt you Barra, but surely Essendon aren't that stupid

Nige

Quote from: Big  Mac on September 15, 2015, 07:09:23 PM

That sounds absolutely ridiculous

Don't mean to doubt you Barra, but surely Essendon aren't that stupid
Rule 1: Never rule out anything when it comes to the great mind of Adrian Dodoro.

kilbluff1985

i call bs on that about Melksham sorry no way we would want a 1st and 2nd rounder

elephants

Barra13

I did read it somewhere as being reported by someone (if my memory serves me it was Robbo). I tried to skim through a 14 page thread to link back to it but I couldn't find it.

I did see that there are reports of a 400k 4 year deal for Melksham and his manager has said he will most likely be at either Melbourne or Essendon next year. Goodwin is the man pushing for him from what they say.

Barra13

I did have a laugh at this post I saw.

QuoteWow so many superstars on the move!

Dangerfield, could leave Adelaide, Bennell getting out of the Gold Coast, Treloar leaving GWS. I wonder what Melbourne will do to make themselves a force during trading season?

Melksham?

Oh okay...

Barra13

Greg Denham was just on SEN saying that Hrovat likely to seek a trade with Melbourne & St.Kilda the interested teams.

There is also speculation of Jed Adcock to Melbourne.

Purple 77

Thanks btw for keeping us in the loop barra :)

I'd take Crozier!

Barra13

Is it just some banter? Maybe it is something more?

Whatever the case, it has now been deleted.

Ricochet