Main Menu

EXV: Trade Confirmation

Started by Holz, September 07, 2014, 07:20:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

Quote from: Holz on January 08, 2015, 11:47:38 PM
Don't bring that rubbish here HP, I almost rejected the trade.

But it passes as it's fair.

Thanks for the quick confirmation :)

Ziplock

Swiss storm trade: Clinton Young
Svalbard valkyries trade: Tom Lee

I need a little bit of solid defensive cover... and frankly that's all young is at best. I have a bit of a forward surplus atm, so nige gets a young forward who he can do whatever he wants with.

elephants

That trade is depressing haha

Vinny

Quote from: Ziplock on January 09, 2015, 12:15:28 AM

I need a little bit of solid defensive cover... and frankly that's all young is at best. I have a bit of a forward surplus atm, so nige gets a young forward who he can do whatever he wants with.
Nigel...do what?  :o

Nige

Well, Zip has stacks of forwards, like myself, in fact I think he has even more than I do. I was torn on whether to delist Young or not, I have heaps of mids as well and then he got DPP, but he won't be needed in defense for me and I think his days at Collingwood are numbered with all those good kids they have coming through. I figured helping Zip out with his defensive depth and getting in one person I'll have no hesitation delisting works.  :P

Holz

Quote from: Nige on January 09, 2015, 10:13:37 AM

Well, Zip has stacks of forwards, like myself, in fact I think he has even more than I do. I was torn on whether to delist Young or not, I have heaps of mids as well and then he got DPP, but he won't be needed in defense for me and I think his days at Collingwood are numbered with all those good kids they have coming through. I figured helping Zip out with his defensive depth and getting in one person I'll have no hesitation delisting works.  :P

Both spuds fair trade.