AXV 2015 AWARDS NIGHT - 7:30PM

Started by BB67th, August 31, 2015, 09:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Memphistopheles

Actually a surprisingly good result from a Dolphins player - Josh Caddy equal 13th.

Onwards and upwards next year!

BB67th

I'd like to take this opportunity to say a quick thanks to everyone who is a part of the AXV for contributing to a great competition and community that is a pleasure to run.

The competition really is nothing without its coaches and assistants, and the banter and friendliness shown by our coaches truly makes this competition a great one. Nights like this are especially fun to run, and its great to look back on the season we have had.

Thanks for everyone putting up with me this year being in charge of the competition. I know I haven't been the most active admin, and I plan to be a lot more active around the comp next year, and introduce some new features to get people more involved on a weekly basis, to make this competition even greater.

Thanks also to Ric, who has been a great help as assistant admin this season. He has always been prepared to help out when I need it, despite his own busy life, and he has helped to keep the competition running smoothly this year.

Now, we turn our attention to the fun stuff! Firstly, we have a Grand Final to contest this weekend, so good luck to the Lambs and Elephants, it is sure to be a great match to end the season on a high note. Personally, I am tipping the Lambs to cause a bit of an upset.

After that we will have our trade and drafting periods. Before they open, we will be voting on any potential rule changes, so if you would like to see a change in the competition and it hasn't already been mentioned in the Rules Discussion Thread, make sure you post in there in the next week or so, so we can consider some new rule changes.

Thanks everyone :)

Toga

Nice work BB, sorry I couldn't be around tonight :(

Congrats to UAE on taking out a bunch of awards, and Jack Steven on a great year!

Rusty00

Thanks BB for the Awards night and running the comp in general. Must be a hell of a lot of work that I couldn't imagine doing myself.

The effort put in by people like yourself make these comps enjoyable to participate in :)

Ricochet

Just caught up, well done to all the winners!

And a big thanks to BB for such a well run comp. I'll never know how you manage to put in so much work around your real life. Thanks mate

Jroo

Hodgey so close :'(

Cheers for running it BB, great stuff mate  :)

Jay

JBs-Hawks

Well done Jacko! Love your work buddy! You were worth every cent you cost me!

Thanks BB for running a great comp!