ROUND 23 TEAM ANNOUNCEMENTS

Started by LF, August 31, 2015, 07:19:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

Who will be out for Fremantle this week is the big question.

Confirmed Outs

Sam Docherty - Hip
Chris Yarran - Hamstring
Up to 11 Players from Fremantle

Possible Out's

Courtenay Dempsey - MRP Tribunal decision pending
David Ellard
Sharrod Wellingham - Not likely to come back in this week

Possible/Confirmed In's

Will Schofield
Sam Butler
Chris Masten
Scott Selwood

Ringo

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-08-31/dockers-get-green-light-to-rest-up-to-11-players-in-final-round

"The 11 players most likely to be rested would be Garrick Ibbotson, Danyle Pearce, David Mundy, Luke McPharlin, Michael Barlow, Chris Mayne, Lachie Neale, Matthew Pavlich, Aaron Sandilands, Stephen Hill and Lee Spurr.

Nick Suban is another who could be considered after playing every game this year. Cam Sutcliffe could miss through injury, given he dislocated his shoulder during the last quarter on Sunday's match. Veteran Michael Johnson would be unlikely to be rested given he missed eight matches with a hamstring injury mid-year. "

RaisyDaisy

LordSneeze

_wato

North Melbourne are also considering resting a whole heap of players including Goldy, Nicky Dal, Boomer, Waite, Swallow and Petrie for this weeks games, could be hell this week!!!

Spite

Quote from: _wato on September 01, 2015, 12:11:40 AM
North Melbourne are also considering resting a whole heap of players including Goldy, Nicky Dal, Boomer, Waite, Swallow and Petrie for this weeks games, could be hell this week!!!

Without reading any articles about it, I assume Higgins could be rested since he was sore a few weeks ago and said he played through the pain.

I wonder why we don't treat round 23 like a bye round every year

Ricochet

Spite

Quote from: Ricochet on September 01, 2015, 10:32:24 AM
This is going to be ugly

I met Elephants the other day so I feel prepared for this

Ricochet

PICCOLLO

According to AFL Fantasy, Fremantle have announced that McPharlin, Sandilands, Pavlich, Mundy, Hill and Spurr won't play this week.

Ricochet

Quote from: PICCOLLO on September 01, 2015, 12:36:25 PM
According to AFL Fantasy, Fremantle have announced that McPharlin, Sandilands, Pavlich, Mundy, Hill and Spurr won't play this week.
also add Walters

LordSneeze

Quote from: PICCOLLO on September 01, 2015, 12:36:25 PM

From AFL website

"Lyon confirmed that skipper Matthew Pavlich, Luke McPharlin, Aaron Sandilands, Stephen Hill and Lee Spurr would definitely not play this week. The Dockers will discuss any further changes over the coming days.
Lyon confirmed that Michael Walters would not be risked against Port Adelaide after missing last week with calf tightness. Cam Sutcliffe is set to miss with his dislocated shoulder although Lyon said he would be available for the first final. "

No mention of Mundy.

LF

Mundy is also out,heard his name mentioned on the news on the way home from work not long ago.

timmyparso

Essendon have announced Michael Hibberd will miss this week

LF