British XV - Vacant Coaching Position- Hastings Huricanes

Started by Ringo, August 28, 2015, 09:32:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Purple77 has relinquished the head coaching position with the Hasting Hurricanes in British XV competition mainly due to the extra work load he has as Administrator in World XV.

Accordingly I am now calling for applications for the Head coaching position of Hastings Hurricanes.  You will inherit a strong list as Hurricanes made the preliminary finals this year, Please submit application in this thread stating your experience on the forum. what you see as strengths and weaknesses of team and your direction and goals for the team.

The Hurricanes list is:
Nathan Jones
David Mundy
Brendon Goddard
Stephen Hill
Ben McGlynn
Stefan Martin
Shane Mumford
Paul Chapman
Kane Cornes
Jack Newnes
Dale Thomas
Robert Murphy
James Kelly
Jarrod Harbrow
Shane Edwards
Michael Hurley
Jake Stringer
Cameron Pedersen
Daniel Wells
Matthew Pavlich
Clinton Young
Drew Petrie
Maverick Weller
Jasper Pittard
Angus Monfries
Rory Laird
Steven May
Jackson Trengove
Nakia Cockatoo
Patrick McGinnity
Sam Frost
Ryan Schoenmakers
Jonathon O'Rourke
Trent Dumont
Sam Blease
Bradley McKenzie
Rory Lobb
Luke Brown
Simon Tunbridge
Caleb Marchbank
Joel Hamling
Tom Downie
Cory Gregson
Jayden Foster
Billy Gowers

Applications will close at midnight Monday 31st August Short notice is required so that new coach will in position prior to trade period commencing.

PowerBug

The temptation to apply for the team that I gave up ownership of because of Yr 12 (only reason) is vey huge.

meow meow

Sportal was my 2nd favourite scoring system. Why don't you guys use the same scoring system as before? All the stats are easily copied from the AFL site and a little bit of spreadsheet work would take care of it in a flash.

If nobody applies I'd be happy to take over.

Memphistopheles

Quote from: meow meow on August 28, 2015, 01:10:43 PM
Sportal was my 2nd favourite scoring system. Why don't you guys use the same scoring system as before? All the stats are easily copied from the AFL site and a little bit of spreadsheet work would take care of it in a flash.

If nobody applies I'd be happy to take over.

We are looking at going back to using that scoring system if we can make it work meow.

iZander

Hi, Im iZander
Im relatively new to using the Fanfooty forums so i don't have much experience, but I guess we have to start somewhere right? However, I love my fantasy football and I wish i had of known about these competitions before this year (a mate told me). Im currently ranked in the 1600s in AF. I would be an extremely active member, logging on several times everyday.

As for the team, this looks like a very strong list and its no surprise they made it to the preliminary finals. If i were to inherit this team my aim would be to go for the flag. The team looks relatively strong all around however, the back line strikes me as particularly strong, with several young guns as well! Id probably look to strengthen the forward line up a bit as I feel its the weakest part of the team.

Thanks guys, if you have any questions please feel free to ask!  8)

nrich102

iZander

kilbluff1985

if u abandon your team we can blame purple at least  ;D

iZander

kilbluff1985

Quote from: iZander on August 29, 2015, 11:55:19 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on August 29, 2015, 11:43:57 PM
what is this supposed to mean?

nothing really is just a joke as we don't know you that well to stay around for the long haul

iZander

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on August 30, 2015, 12:00:38 AM

nothing really is just a joke as we don't know you that well to stay around for the long haul
you'll probably be bitterly disappointed to know id be here for the long haul, sorry :P

kilbluff1985

Quote from: iZander on August 30, 2015, 12:03:26 AM

you'll probably be bitterly disappointed to know id be here for the long haul, sorry :P

not at all bro i hope you get this team it was just a joke sorry

iZander

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on August 30, 2015, 12:04:40 AM
Quote from: iZander on August 30, 2015, 12:03:26 AM

not at all bro i hope you get this team it was just a joke sorry

hahaha, i was only kidding too, sarcasm doesn't work great over the internet, I should know that!

kilbluff1985

haha all good i just wasnt sure and  just wanted to be sure u knew

iZander

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on August 30, 2015, 12:10:52 AM
haha all good i just wasnt sure and  just wanted to be sure u knew
haha, its all about the banter :P