kilbluff1985

Football Factory

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on November 28, 2015, 07:52:04 PM
Quote from: Football Factory on November 28, 2015, 07:42:20 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on November 28, 2015, 07:30:48 PM
think you guys forgetting about the Ducks

Do they need feeding ?

bread please

Not aloud to feed the Ducks bread anymore  :(  bad for their poopers apparently  ;D

Football Factory

Just so everyone knows, GB will be taking picks 9 and 35

I will be taking 19 and 25 .. as we are co-coaches this is the way we have decided to do it, the other picks will be taken in no particular order.

Jukes

Anybody else reckon Francis will make it to me at 50? :P

T Dog

Quote from: Jukes on November 28, 2015, 09:55:50 PM

After some serious thought....NO  8)

Nige

I'd have given him some serious thought if I still had Pick 2 tbh. My defenders aren't that great.

Jukes

Quote from: T Dog on November 28, 2015, 09:58:03 PM
Quote from: Jukes on November 28, 2015, 09:55:50 PM

After some serious thought....NO  8)

Could make his name size 1 font in the OP and pray :P

Quote from: Nige on November 28, 2015, 10:01:52 PM
I'd have given him some serious thought if I still had Pick 2 tbh. My defenders aren't that great.

I don't think mine are any good either (Heater, Jaensch, SD Thompson, KadeKolo, Pittard), but that might just be because my other lines are so great haha

powersuperkents

I don't think mine are any good either ("Heater, Jaensch, SD Thompson, KadeKolo, Pittard"), but that might just be because my other lines are so great haha
[/quote]
He said, naming the best back line in the comp.

I would be happy to take one of your rebounding defenders. All I have is Adam Saad and I consider myself pretty lucky :P

People need to stop underestimating the value of the rebounding half-back in fantasy football

T Dog

Quote from: Jukes on November 28, 2015, 10:05:58 PM
]

I don't think mine are any good either (Heater, Jaensch, SD Thompson, KadeKolo, Pittard), but that might just be because my other lines are so great haha

They will need to be to cover that pack of hacks   ;D

popedelio

For the 6th pick of the Americas XIII SC National Draft, the Chicago Sharks select:
Clayton Oliver

PM'd ckennedy

Jukes

Quote from: powersuperkents on November 28, 2015, 10:10:53 PM

I don't think mine are any good either ("Heater, Jaensch, SD Thompson, KadeKolo, Pittard"), but that might just be because my other lines are so great haha
He said, naming the best back line in the comp.

I would be happy to take one of your rebounding defenders. All I have is Adam Saad and I consider myself pretty lucky :P

People need to stop underestimating the value of the rebounding half-back in fantasy football
[/quote]

Heater and KK are guns yeah, but I have to pick two of SDT (78 and 73 averages the last two seasons), Pittard (80 average last season), and Jaensch (coming off an acl and is an apparent alcoholic) every week which doesn't make me feel good.

But hey, at least I haven't paid any of the exorbitant prices charged for backs/forwards by some people aha

Also, as usual you're permitted to change your pick up to when the next pick is taken.

kilbluff1985

clearly biased but think i have the most even team on all lines

D: Hurley, Birchall, Hibberd, B Smith
M: Hanners, Danger, Heppell, D Swallow, H Bennell, L Greenwood
R: Nicholls
F: D Smith, Greene, D Swan, JJK
I/C T Boak, Zerrett, T Bell

Football Factory

ckennedy23  .. is that the profile name of who we are waiting for ?

Had a look at his profile hasn't been active since 8/11/2015 .. 21 days

I don't think its a good idea to skip imo, may have to look at replacing him before the draft continues ?

Anybody know him ? can anyone contact him outside of FanFooty ?