Main Menu

Sit or Stand?

Started by Bill Manspeaker, August 27, 2015, 11:21:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Manspeaker

well, this has been an eye opening night for me, because tonight I found out that some people stand up to 'clean themselves'

this caught me totally off guard because I didn't even know standing was an option... but apparently it is

so I ask, do you sit or stand to wipe?

The Wipe Debate: Sitters Vs. Standers

TomK

Hahaha, didn't even realise standing was an option :o

Grazz

Jukes

Standers seriously need a lobotomy or something that's pretty flowering weird

quinny88

Wow.. Didn't wanna go into too much detail but I can't help but wonder, wouldn't standing cause more of a mess as the cheeks are then pressed together? Never mind, I don't wanna know the answer to that haha!

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: quinny88 on August 28, 2015, 12:54:30 AM
Wow.. Didn't wanna go into to much detail but I can't help but wonder, wouldn't standing cause more of a mess as the cheeks are then pressed together? Never mind I don't wanna know the answer to that haha!

yeah that's the first thing that came to my mind as well. but I guess if they're used to it, they know how to keep it clean. I dunno  :o

nas

Mostly sit, BUT if @ work & away from the nearest sitter, drive of into the sunset & hang of the Bullbar. Just got to be wary of tourists.

Hellopplz

When I went to India the first time, you do neither :P. You squat and clean using a bucket of water at your disposal.

Bill Manspeaker

so far we've got 11 sitters and 9 standers... I can't believe this

Nige

Quote from: Hellopplz on August 28, 2015, 12:03:06 PM
When I went to India the first time, you do neither :P. You squat and clean using a bucket of water at your disposal.
Can confirm.

Didn't realise standing was a thing either.

Pkbaldy

Is laying down an option?

Ziplock

Quote from: Bill Manspeaker on August 28, 2015, 12:57:26 AM
Quote from: quinny88 on August 28, 2015, 12:54:30 AM
Wow.. Didn't wanna go into to much detail but I can't help but wonder, wouldn't standing cause more of a mess as the cheeks are then pressed together? Never mind I don't wanna know the answer to that haha!

yeah that's the first thing that came to my mind as well. but I guess if they're used to it, they know how to keep it clean. I dunno  :o

You have more freedom of movement and can get in there fine at the right angles.

I'm not fussed that people sit, it's in the scheme of things not a big deal :P

elephants

The cheeks thing just does my head in.

Ziplock

Quote from: elephants on August 28, 2015, 07:38:22 PM
The cheeks thing just does my head in.
you lean forward in like a half squat, keeps them well apart.

T Dog

There a Doctorate in this somewhere. C'mon BM, off to uni. Major study. Major toilet roll company sponsorship. We will have to call you Doctor  ;D