FINALS WEEK THREE 2015 MATCH CENTRE

Started by BB67th, August 27, 2015, 06:40:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BB67th

FINALS WEEK THREE

SENIORS FIXTURE

1ST PRELIMINARY FINAL

UAE Tigers (1725)  defeated by Mongolian Lambs (1850)

2ND PRELIMINARY FINAL

Laos Elephants (2089) defeated Sri Lanka Strikers (2027)

RESERVES FIXTURE

1ST PRELIMINARY FINAL

UAE Tigers (1168) defeated Turkish Gazelles (723)

2ND PRELIMINARY FINAL

Mongolian Lambs (1092) defeated Sri Lanka Strikers (830)

So we are down to the Preliminary Finals - the last two weeks of competition for the year! Who are you backing from here to take out the premiership?

We are also looking at having our AXV Awards night scheduled for next Tuesday, the same night as the M0nty Medal. We will confirm this date over the weekend, it may be moved to a different day in the week.

PowerBug

I pick UAE and Sri Lanka to win this week :)

Toga

Tough matchup, need the boys to stand up again this week

Nige

I'm pretty nervous. I still reckon a number of our lads pumped out their good scores last week.  :-X

Ricochet

Come on Toga, knock off JRoo >:D

Other game is going to be a ripper too

Nige

I'm pretty sure we got smashed by the Strikers last time we played as well actually, could be wrong about that though...

upthemaidens

Quote from: Nige on August 28, 2015, 04:17:05 PM
I'm pretty sure we got smashed by the Strikers last time we played as well actually, could be wrong about that though...
Rd 19  you won by a mile  400 pts

Nige

Quote from: upthemaidens on August 28, 2015, 04:25:02 PM
You won in Round 15 though by just under a 100 points, that was the game I was thinking of, just got the margin wrong.

Toga

Quote from: Ricochet on August 28, 2015, 04:16:04 PM
Come on Toga, knock off JRoo >:D

Other game is going to be a ripper too

I would love to >:D

Have cracked 2,000 the last few weeks but we're gonna need a huge week to knock him off

upthemaidens

Quote from: Nige on August 28, 2015, 04:26:09 PM
You won in Round 15 though by just under a 100 points, that was the game I was thinking of, just got the margin wrong.
We basically have eight "premium" Mids  and only four are available, so a win will be a shock to be honest.
  In saying that, anything can happen on any given day..  ;)

Nige

Quote from: upthemaidens on August 28, 2015, 04:41:03 PM
Quote from: Nige on August 28, 2015, 04:26:09 PM
We basically have eight "premium" Mids  and only four are available, so a win will be a shock to be honest.
  In saying that, anything can happen on any given day..  ;)
I'm also missing Prestia, Shiel and Wines, all of whom would be starting. A fairytale either way.  :P

Nige

The Crameri vs De Goey coin flip is looking bad early...

De Goey currently 88 at HT... if he continues this, a late out wouldn't go astray.

Mackie's on 64 for the Strikers while Fas is on 72.

upthemaidens

Injury to Dane Swan is going to hurt UAE.

PowerBug

Quote from: upthemaidens on August 28, 2015, 09:44:10 PM
Injury to Dane Swan is going to hurt UAE.
He finished on 83 according to me. Not the worst result but obviously less than what JRoo would be after.

Toga

Helps us a little bit, although doesn't really give us an advantage given how poor Bartel has been so far. Punt on SJ who has barely played for us all year looks to be going ok though with him on 119 at 3QT by my calculations.