Main Menu

Stevie J

Started by Holz, August 26, 2015, 10:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

what do you think, will SJ go another round or call it quits at the end of the year (or be pushed out)

hasn't signed a contract yet, not sure if we should be worried.

Nige

He won't call it quits.

I reckon they'll push him out as they did to Chappy.

Grazz

Quote from: Nige on August 26, 2015, 11:33:21 AM
He won't call it quits.

Think you may be right, can't see him quitting.

Ziplock

Quote from: Grazz on August 26, 2015, 05:55:27 PM
He won't call it quits.

he'll go another around imo, or if he gets pushed out go elsewhere for a year or 2, like chappy.

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on August 26, 2015, 06:22:32 PM
He won't call it quits.

he'll go another around imo, or if he gets pushed out go elsewhere for a year or 2, like chappy.

you would think a team like GC would be great. I really wouldnt mind seeing him in a north uniform.

nas

Quote from: Holz on August 27, 2015, 10:19:26 AM
Quote from: Ziplock on August 26, 2015, 06:22:32 PM
He won't call it quits.

you would think a team like GC would be great. I really wouldnt mind seeing him in a north uniform.

GWS threw a lot at him,but stayed. Would he pack up & move or stay in Vic?

Nige

So Barrett has said that Stevie J is done and will play his last game for the Cats this weekend.

Plenty of clubs have approached him to be an assistant and should have a few suitors if he decides to play on in 2016.

Grazz

Quote from: Nige on September 03, 2015, 11:12:29 PM
So Barrett has said that Stevie J is done and will play his last game for the Cats this weekend.

Plenty of clubs have approached him to be an assistant and should have a few suitors if he decides to play on in 2016.

He could have a bit to offer the right club by playing on, up fwd for the Lions would be handy just to name one team.
I hope the Cats don't ask for overs for him if they are cutting him any club that want's him should get him for next to nothing really.

Ricochet

GC to grab SJ and Kelly to get one more premiership together with Gary

Grazz

Quote from: Ricochet on September 04, 2015, 01:56:36 AM

Carlton could be another while they rebuild as long as it doesn't cost them to much to get them which it shouldn't if the Cats don't want them thereby allowing them to still use draft picks to keep bringing in kids and using the likes of SJ and Kelly to give the kids time to evolve into what the club needs and hold down a spot.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Grazz on September 04, 2015, 02:10:41 AM
Quote from: Ricochet on September 04, 2015, 01:56:36 AM

Carlton could be another while they rebuild as long as it doesn't cost them to much to get them which it shouldn't if the Cats don't want them thereby allowing them to still use draft picks to keep bringing in kids and using the likes of SJ and Kelly to give the kids time to evolve into what the club needs and hold down a spot.

would be dumb for Carlton IMO

going to GC makes sense

Holz

Richmond to me easily makes sense.

They have Martin Lids Cotchin as the real star power and off course Rance down back. Jroo is having a great year but SJ would just provide that X factor,

elephants

SJ please come West haha (such a long shot).

I can see him at Richmond.

Capper

Linked to the Sydney teams some how. Dont know why, he wont go to giants or swans

Ziplock

He'll go wherever the $$$ are.

(not a judge on his character or anything, but that'd be the smart thing to do).

Premiership contendership might play a bit of a role... but he's a triple premiership winner isn't he? If he was smart he'd just chase the money.