SEDUCED BY BRODIE SMITH

Started by ronl, August 25, 2015, 09:01:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ronl

I ran out of trades and couldn't get rid of B.S.  Now he's trying to seduce me with decent scores, it's like he's saying "I'm sorry, baby, I know I let you down, but look, look how good I can be.  Please, baby, please can I play for you again next year?" What worries me is that I've always been a sucker for good looking defenders.  A couple more 100's and I'll be like putty in his hands.
Oh, the shame of it all.

RaisyDaisy

Haha  ;D

Will be hard to ignore for a starting gig at D4 next year

MC

Football Factory

Yeah ill be up for a bit of Brodie next year, his season was obviously affected by the 2 concussions he had.

crowls

definite chance plus must be likely dpp option

PICCOLLO

Quote from: ronl on August 25, 2015, 09:01:49 AM
I ran out of trades and couldn't get rid of B.S.  Now he's trying to seduce me with decent scores, it's like he's saying "I'm sorry, baby, I know I let you down, but look, look how good I can be.  Please, baby, please can I play for you again next year?" What worries me is that I've always been a sucker for good looking defenders.  A couple more 100's and I'll be like putty in his hands.
Oh, the shame of it all.

Like going back to that crazy ex-girlfriend. Move on my friend, move on. A few weeks of pain and memories then you'll be ready to shack up with Heath Shaw.
You might pass Brodie in the street one day and see another Supercoacher with his arm over his shoulder but you'll snuggle up to Heater, make brief eye contact and know your team is better off without him.

fanTCfool

Quote from: PICCOLLO on August 25, 2015, 07:56:56 PM
Like going back to that crazy ex-girlfriend. Move on my friend, move on. A few weeks of pain and memories then you'll be ready to shack up with Heath Shaw.
You might pass Brodie in the street one day and see another Supercoacher with his arm over his shoulder but you'll snuggle up to Heater, make brief eye contact and know your team is better off without him.

ivolve

This forum needs a like button. Gold.

H1bb3i2d

Haven't got much to say, really, but can't go past this thread without leaving a comment!

ants

not sure whether to play him or not? opponent has him so might just play it safe!

enzedder

I haven't had him at all this year but am thinking with a good pre season he will be in my starting defence next year. Started well. Finished well. Haven't really watched him this year to be honest but scores back up... Makes you wonder if it all boiled down to those concussions and confidence. Will be cheap and I can't say I've been burned so why not?

fanTCfool

Leigh Adams' words are ringing in my ear, 1 in 2 concussions results in depression, of varying lengths.
Brodie had two consecutive concussions, so chances are he has had a run with depression.
It is possible he has only just truly recovered, so I am backing him in for SC Finals and most likely for next year too.

batt

RaisyDaisy

Rusty00

Helped me win the Elxam Champs League GF so on that basis he's in my 2016 Round 1 team ;)