Main Menu

Brendon Bolton at Carlton

Started by kilbluff1985, August 24, 2015, 05:29:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

THE Carlton board is expected to tonight be presented with a recommendation for Brendon Bolton to coach the club from next season.

Capper

Will this bring a frown to Bolton's face. Nothing else seems to

Vinny

It's either him or Barker I want.

nrich102

Sucks he won't keep his 100% win record :P

fanTCfool

Does this leave Barker as Assistant Coach?

Mat0369

Quote from: Vinny on August 24, 2015, 07:18:19 PM
It's either him or Barker I want.

This

Quote from: fanTCfool on August 24, 2015, 10:18:55 PM
Does this leave Barker as Assistant Coach?

and ideally. Barker and Laidley are the two assistants that are worth keeping. Barker has also worked in Clarkos system and I think he will be a really valuable asset to Bolton. Laidley has also been helping Barker along with Wiley in his senior coaching role. Laidley was a really good game day coach at North so as an extra tactician in the box with senior experience he will be handy.

PowerBug

I really hope he continues to smile and be upbeat about things. He seems like a legend and Carlton have picked the right person :)

Nige

Apparently he's left the Hawks early and will start at the Blues immediately.

blue

I was happy when we appointed Brett ratten, thought it was unfair when he was sacked
I was unhappy when we appointed mick malthouse,
Now that we have appointed Bolton I feel nothing, I'm not over the moon, but I'm not upset either, I just hope JB stays

Ziplock

I remember thinking it was harsh when ratten was sacked... can't really remember why...

RiOtChEsS

im excited weve finally gone in a different direction, first time HC's have been having a lot of success lately

fanTCfool

Quote from: RiOtChEsS on September 02, 2015, 10:08:27 AM
im excited weve finally gone in a different direction, first time HC's have been having a lot of success lately

Like James Hird!
Just messing, I agree, hoping to see our Blues surprise the competition next year under Bolton's guideance.

Grazz

I think the Blues have done well getting Bolton, wouldn't of minded him at the Crows if Campo wasn't going to get the senior role.