Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

Pkbaldy

powersuperkents

Quote from: Pkbaldy on August 30, 2015, 09:37:59 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on August 30, 2015, 09:28:26 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on August 24, 2015, 01:19:08 PM
#rigged if Jukes wins
Did the scores myself, however based on the scores published by fanfooty (which I've found aren't always correct).

Regardless of where the scores were sourced San Francisco scored 1,907 to Boston's 1,881 (again, the score were scored from a different location) which corroborates a San Francisco win

Doing the scores myself I found Priddis, as VC, left Deledio, as VC, with roughly 50 points unaccounted for. It just came down to the captaincy duo at the end of the day (If Pridda had matched Deledio it would have been a certain Boston win) 

The consistency in both teams scoring showed that they both deserved a grand final berth

kilbluff1985

powersuperkents

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on August 30, 2015, 10:21:50 PM
#joke
haha yeah I know

Just wanted to make people aware that Jukes wasn't the only one who calculated the scoring  :P

Memphistopheles

Congratulations Jukes.

The Coach of the Year wins the Premiership - seems pretty spot on to me.

powersuperkents

Jukes

Should I rename my team from the San Francisco Grizzlies to the kb Top/ele Bottom's? :P

My fantasy nfl team name is the Jay Top/Holz Bottoms this season haha

powersuperkents

Quote from: Jukes on August 30, 2015, 11:37:31 PM
Should I rename my team from the San Francisco Grizzlies to the kb Top/ele Bottom's? :P

My fantasy nfl team name is the Jay Top/Holz Bottoms this season haha
You could hahahahaha

But I don't know how the other coaches would feel being in a league where the championship side's name is a reference to a sit-com hahahahaha

elephants

Congrats Jukes, too good on the day.

Absolutely spewing that the subbing of Pavlich and McGovern cost me in the end.

Ah well, very happy to welcome the Robbie Gray to the 2016 line-up along with a bunch of other increasingly promising names!

Jukes

Couple of things;

First, Andrew Swallow and Leigh Montagna become the first players to pick up two premiership medals. Ollie Wines would've joined this group if fit.

Second, did some math and the average age of the SF grand final side was 25.79 years old. Bostons? 26.37. Looks like these teams could be dominant for years to come!