Round 22 Captain *Grand Final Edition*

Started by RaisyDaisy, August 23, 2015, 09:35:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gigantor

With Fyfe out I'm going Goldy into Priddis

Slightly01

Realistically if Goldy got a 120ish, id have to take it because I wouldn't back my Priddis/JPK/Hanners to better it, so I think im going to have to flip a coin between Pendles & Selwood and hope for a 150+.
Failing that just back Goldy in as C.

ants

i have 2 options!
option 1 is to go selwood into goldy allowing me to loophole motlop with griffen in the mids!
option 2 is to go goldy into danger loophole motlop with one of my 6 dpp fwds probably titch!
cant decide so would love an opinion! thanx!

Holz

ants

Quote from: Holz on August 28, 2015, 11:07:06 AM
Goldy into Sloane

yea i could do that too but i think danger will beat sloan this weekend! he was tagged last week but probably not this week against eagles!

H1bb3i2d

Pretty wary of loopholing this week. I have McKenzie so it's not like I can't, but all my playing EMGs lockout pretty early, leaving me with no cover if I play McKenzie with a premium as EMG instead of Krak, and then there's a late out on Sunday.

ubeaut

Suppose no-one picked Rocky? Wish I did!

tigertops

Quote from: ubeaut on August 29, 2015, 03:00:39 PM
Pendles would have been nice too.  Cmon goldy

Mark

Looks like I have to go Gray tonight... or Priddis-Sloane tomorrow..

Who do you like out of these

enzedder

Quote from: tigertops on August 29, 2015, 05:44:37 PM
Quote from: ubeaut on August 29, 2015, 03:00:39 PM
Pendles would have been nice too.  Cmon goldy
Yeah with hindsight would've liked Pendles or rocky myself. Have Danger as C currently but thinking JPK might be better v St.Kilda... has had a good last couple, been solid just about every week and no Parker to steal points.

Mark

Blues Blues Blues

Quote from: Mark on August 29, 2015, 06:38:40 PM
Looks like I have to go Gray tonight... or Priddis-Sloane tomorrow..

Who do you like out of these

I'm going Sloane mate

Mark

yeah keep changing Slaone-Gray and maybe Priddis if he plays and ill trade him in for Fyfe..

Arhhh

GoLions

petefisker

Wish I went Pendles, rocky or Bont.. Didn't think about Gray.. Will prob stick with danger.