Best forward for the run home?

Started by BLBBLB, August 21, 2015, 04:48:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLBBLB

Sooo..thought my team was complete and then Tich goes down. FML

Currently have Swan, Lids, Martin, Gray, Wingard and Tich

Will have to move Tich on to make sure I make the GF next week (Playing for League only).

Can afford any forward so interested in your thoughts:

- i know there's a lot of love for Dahlhaus and he's been solid this year
- Mitch Robinson has had a great cple of weeks, tonning up 3 out of the last 4 (the 4th being 87). Can he keep it up?
- Boomer has also had a good cple of weeks, but has played the bottom 5 in succession - next three games against probable finalists
- Was keen on Goddard, but steering clear since he didn't board the plane today

Safest option is prob Dahlhaus, but keen to hear any other ideas.

Cheers

david17

yeah im looking for a forward as well also a backman trying to decide if i should go Goddard/Kelly to Bartel/TMac or TMitch/Kelly to Roughy/Birchall, With TMItch eye injury could be a 2 weeks as well  :-\. Roughy/TMac an option as well

BLBBLB

Bartel was pretty disappointing last week. Are you sold on him?

david17

On twitter of ess fc has a photo of Goddard and Hurley at the airport this is really doing my head in now lol

BLBBLB

other thoughts? Best forward to chose?

Grazz

NAB AFL Fantasy ‏@AFLFantasy  1h1 hour ago
NAB AFL Fantasy retweeted Essendon FC
No need to panic it seems... #AFLFantasy  NAB AFL Fantasy added,

Essendon FC @EssendonFC
Either @brendongoddard9 has a really good impersonator, or he made it to Queensland. #DonTheSash

He did make the plane and land in Queensland mate, does that change your mind?

BLBBLB

hmm i think my choice is dahlhaus or goddard from whats available. How do we think Doggies will go against the Eagles?

Raiden

Quote from: BLBBLB on August 22, 2015, 01:13:52 AM
hmm i think my choice is dahlhaus or goddard from whats available. How do we think Doggies will go against the Eagles?

They love to run, so I don't think the ground will be any concern. Think it will be a faced paced game, however i'd prob go Boomer, playing really good + the dual position is handy

iZander

goddard did board the plane :P id go him