WXV Vacant Coaching Positions (There's two now!)

Started by Purple 77, August 21, 2015, 11:36:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Vinny on August 31, 2015, 10:14:29 PM
Thanks guys, appreciate it. Plenty of worthy applicants this time around, I'm sure most of you will get a gig soon!

only been waiting 3 years already :-X

Adamant

Thanks everyone! commiserations to the guys who missed out.

PowerBug

I have a question. Why did Vinny resign and then re-apply immediately with Ossie? Wouldn't it have made more sense to just ask ossie to become a co-coach of BA with him and then you vote on that? Because it's very clear that as the teams are being re-drafted it was just a cop out to avoid being stuck with a shower team. There's no other way you can look at that (assuming that they either take Toronto or re-draft, if they stick with BA as it is then fair enough).

Vinny

Haha you should read up on other discussions instead of dropping that accusation straight away man.

PowerBug

Quote from: Vinny on August 31, 2015, 10:51:35 PM
Haha you should read up on other discussions instead of dropping that accusation straight away man.
Can you explain it to me now? Because that's how I see it :) I remember you telling me you were struggling with time, so yeah makes sense you get someone to help you out. But to leave and re-enter knowing that you'll avoid being stuck with Buenos Aires is what seems fishy. So explain (or link me to the correct spot) and I'll retract my statement.

PowerBug

RaisyDaisy

Congrats guys, and bad luck to those who didn't get a gig this time around. Unfortunately there were always going to be a few disappointed applicants

Really happy to see Os back in Worlds as a competitor and not just admin now - felt deserving and clearly all the other coaches agreed. Also, Adamant I look forward to getting to know you because oddly enough our paths haven't crossed on FF til now :)

Hellopplz

ossie85

Quote from: Vinny on August 31, 2015, 10:14:29 PM
Thanks guys, appreciate it. Plenty of worthy applicants this time around, I'm sure most of you will get a gig soon!

thanks guys :) glad to be back

ossie85

elephants