Main Menu

Carlton vs Melbourne Round 21

Started by Barra13, August 20, 2015, 06:47:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Mac

Quote from: ossie85 on August 23, 2015, 04:24:23 PM
Quote from: Big  Mac on August 23, 2015, 04:22:30 PM
Imo every game is important. I just don't think this game is more important than last week's for example

Every game is important, but not every game has the same importance.

I.e. losing by 90 points to a top 4 side (Bulldogs) isn't as bad as losing by 90 points to a bottom 4 side (Carlton).

Well of course, but now I think we're arguing different points. In any case, I am turning off the TV now

Purple 77

Lol, boy howdy.

Would love to hear the excuse Roos has for this one. Probably along the lines of "This is just part of the Journey"

Give us a break. Tell us you're disgusted with the playing group, and say something off script. Tell us what you really think.

meow meow

Quote from: Purple 77 on August 23, 2015, 05:02:01 PM
Lol, boy howdy.

Would love to hear the excuse Roos has for this one. Probably along the lines of "This is just part of the Journey"

Give us a break. Tell us you're disgusted with the playing group, and say something off script. Tell us what you really think.

"Look, I could not care less about the result, I'm just here for the $" probably wouldn't go down too well.

Purple 77

Quote from: meow meow on August 23, 2015, 08:16:30 PM
Quote from: Purple 77 on August 23, 2015, 05:02:01 PM
Lol, boy howdy.

"Look, I could not care less about the result, I'm just here for the $" probably wouldn't go down too well.

Lol, I'd actually be curious to see what the fallout would be haha

Barra13