FINALS WEEK TWO 2015 MATCH CENTRE

Started by BB67th, August 19, 2015, 09:18:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Missed 7 goal hauls from Tex and JJK, watch them both have quiet ones next week.  :(

Edit: A casual 234 from JJK.  :o

Edit2: And 176 from Tex. 410 between them.  :o :o Funnily enough, they both scored 7.3 as well.  :P

Rusty00

If we'd been playing this week it would have been our highest score of the season :-\ :)

Jay

Strikers peaking at the right time of year, like all the champion teams do ;)

BB67th

Here are our results, with both teams that finished in top 4 going down in straight sets!

FINALS WEEK TWO

SENIORS

1ST SEMI FINAL

Kathmandu Eskimos (1722) defeated by Sri Lanka Strikers (1900)

2ND SEMI FINAL

Australian Ales (1810) defeated by Mongolian Lambs (2032)

RESERVES

1ST SEMI FINAL

Sri Lanka Strikers (967) defeated PNG Head Hunters (797)

2ND SEMI FINAL

Australian Ales (383) defeated by Turkish Gazelles (689)

We have some exciting Preliminary Finals to come for sure! Threads for the new round will be up tomorrow night.

Rusty00

Quote from: Rusty00 on August 23, 2015, 09:33:11 PM
If we'd been playing this week it would have been our highest score of the season :-\ :)
Would have outscored 3 out of the 4 semi finalists :'(

Toga

Again the boys perform on the big stage! Unlucky for the Ales though who have been so good all season

Jay

Ricochet

Good to see Strikers getting it done after having such a strong year last year and missing out.

Nige

Glad the Ales are out of the running, they're one of the teams I didn't want to have to play again.

I believe we have the Strikers now, so I sure hope the boys can recreate their efforts from last week (when they had the week off ::)).

upthemaidens

It has been an absolute struggle this year for Sri Lanka  and yet we are just one game away from a Grand Final..  :)

Hopefully a few more of our starting Mids get named this week and we can give the Elephants a run for their money.