Fantasy Premier League 2015/16 is open!

Started by Spite, July 14, 2015, 12:13:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusty00

At the start of this comp I joined a league setup by Hawthorn FC. Was just going through the teams list to see how many Hawks players were in there and noticed David Hale's team name is "CaitlinJenner'sBalls"  ;D

Edit: he's doing well as well, currently ranked 18,305

Spite

Quote from: Rusty00 on February 03, 2016, 03:43:23 PM
At the start of this comp I joined a league setup by Hawthorn FC. Was just going through the teams list to see how many Hawks players were in there and noticed David Hale's team name is "CaitlinJenner'sBalls"  ;D

He's into the top 10k now!

Rusty00

Quote from: Spite on March 15, 2016, 07:35:55 PM
Quote from: Rusty00 on February 03, 2016, 03:43:23 PM

He's into the top 10k now!
I think he was.in the Top 10 early in the year in one of the AFL comps last year as well? Does alright in the world of fantasy sports.

Nige

Admittedly stopped checking ny team as per every time I try EPL fantasy. I just never seem to be able to keep it up for the season. I was doing pretty decently too so I'm kinda scared to look.

elephants

Quote from: Nige on March 16, 2016, 12:53:04 PM
Admittedly stopped checking ny team as per every time I try EPL fantasy. I just never seem to be able to keep it up for the season. I was doing pretty decently too so I'm kinda scared to look.

Yeah I often miss a few weeks then go flower it. I'm even in a $10 buy in league so that sucks haha

Rusty00

Well I lasted the full season and finished with a ranking of 18,869 which I'm pretty happy with in my first proper attempt in this competition. Even briefly pushed ahead of Spite with 2 weeks to go ;)