Main Menu

Adam Treloar

Started by sidvicious, August 09, 2015, 12:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Quote from: elephants on August 12, 2015, 12:38:06 PM
Quote from: meow meow on August 12, 2015, 12:31:13 PM
Quote from: elephants on August 12, 2015, 12:15:26 PM
I overrate Seedsman I think but I reckon he has the tools to be elite.

His defensive game is atrocious. Collingwood are a highly defensive team and Bucks won't stand for his lapses in concentration/ability to stick to the gameplan.

Oh, I agree. But his attacking attributes could benefit a team who believe his attacking assets outweigh his defensive deficiencies or who have players that can cover Seedsman's defensive flaws.

Depends who he is pushing out though, If its shaz than I just see him as a better option all round.

_wato

Seedsman > Scharenberg you're saying Holz?

Holz

Quote from: _wato on August 13, 2015, 10:26:38 AM
Seedsman > Scharenberg you're saying Holz?

depends what your trying to say.

Shaz is greater then (>) seeds as i love shaz

but replace (>) seeds with shaz than I agree with that.

MC

Yeah Seedy seems superfluous now given the depth of our run and carry defenders. May as well trade him and get some solid return - casually play an ANZAC day replay during the negotiations and Bob's your uncle!

Langdon, Ox, Marsh, Marley, Shaz and even Maynard are ahead of him seemingly at the moment.

Spite

Quote from: MC on August 13, 2015, 11:19:05 AM
Yeah Seedy seems superfluous now given the depth of our run and carry defenders. May as well trade him and get some solid return - casually play an ANZAC day replay during the negotiations and Bob's your uncle!

Langdon, Ox, Marsh, Marley, Shaz and even Maynard are ahead of him seemingly at the moment.

Don't forget the Pharoah (Ramsey) and Sinclair!

Samsturmfels

Is there any point trying to get both Treloar + Aish?? We should just get Treloar then aim for a kkp such as Sam Reid, James stewart, Aaron Black (dont want him),

Id also suggest to the pies to continue to raid gws. There depth is massive

Ziplock

Quote from: Samsturmfels on August 19, 2015, 11:07:50 PM
Is there any point trying to get both Treloar + Aish?? We should just get Treloar then aim for a kkp such as Sam Reid, James stewart, Aaron Black (dont want him),

Id also suggest to the pies to continue to raid gws. There depth is massive

Most of GWS is still signed though.

I agree though, I'd go for a KPP rather than Aish.

Spite

Agree with both of you. Lets do Treloar as priority. Why do we need Aish? I would take him if we could get Treloar and Aish if we don't lose a decent player in the process but I can't see that happening.

MC

Aish is another one who wouldn't necessarily improve our team. Depending on what we lose to get him though I guess. Shaz apparently might walk, though he's an SA boy I think.
If he's struggled to get a gig at Brisbane this year his value HAS dropped, contrary to the belief of the Lions management. If they held him back knowing that he'd walk it might be another story though.

Barra13

SEN reporting Treloar has chosen the Tigers.

Spite

Quote from: Barra13 on August 27, 2015, 12:33:32 PM
SEN reporting Treloar has chosen the Tigers.

Because KB said Treloar has chosen Tigers! But he's not biased at all... right? right? I'm not worried yet!  8)  :D

Nige

powersuperkents

Aish could be set for Collingwood. Seedsman apparently wants a move (Collingwood could package the runner with a 2nd round pick and lock Aish away I think)

Spite

Quote from: powersuperkents on September 19, 2015, 12:57:51 AM
Aish could be set for Collingwood. Seedsman apparently wants a move (Collingwood could package the runner with a 2nd round pick and lock Aish away I think)

Would be perfect. Allows our first round pick to move and a pick from next season for Treloar. Would be stoked with that result, especially after re-signing Shaz

T Dog

Treloar on one wing; Sidey / Pendles on the other.....noice   ;D