Official Trade Thread

Started by Jukes, August 03, 2015, 06:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

powersuperkents

Santiago gives: Clem Smith, Jed Adcock, & Third round pick
Brooklyn gives: Second round pick

Not a big trade, probably the smallest of the period. But works out for both sides.

Brooklyn adds depth with a temporary defender and a developing defender/mid and Santiago cuts down on personnel so that we can use our national draft picks

Pkbaldy

Quote from: powersuperkents on August 25, 2015, 10:15:57 PM
Santiago gives: Clem Smith, Jed Adcock, & Third round pick
Brooklyn gives: Second round pick

Not a big trade, probably the smallest of the period. But works out for both sides.

Brooklyn adds depth with a temporary defender and a developing defender/mid and Santiago cuts down on personnel so that we can use our national draft picks

Confirmed.

Like fatty Clem Smith, biggest slider of the draft, should do well in a few years for the blues. Adcock...Is the risk here, might not even get picked up by any club. And could find a potential gem in the 3rd round.

Jukes

Also guys, bit unimportant but I'll say it anyway;

when on-trading another team's pick, make sure to specify that it's their pick.

i.e.
Quote14. New Brooklyn trade: Will Langford and their 3rd Round Pick
Anaheim trade: Tim Membrey and Colorado's 2nd Round Pick

Pkbaldy

Quote from: Pkbaldy on August 25, 2015, 10:18:02 PM
Quote from: powersuperkents on August 25, 2015, 10:15:57 PM
Santiago gives: Clem Smith, Jed Adcock, &  Santi Third round pick
Brooklyn gives: Hawk Second round pick

Confirmed.

Like fatty Clem Smith, biggest slider of the draft, should do well in a few years for the blues. Adcock...Is the risk here, might not even get picked up by any club. And could find a potential gem in the 3rd round.

Well Seeing as I have two 2nd rounders it is important. Fixed it in this quote for you Jukesy.

Jukes

You're fine there, only have to specify if you're trading another team's pick.

If you just say 2nd round pick for your own pick it's fine

T Dog

Colorado and Santiago dealing again.

Colorado gives: Luke Shuey
Santiago gives: ND pick 3 + Nathan Freeman

Colorado will be changing its age profile over the off season. 3 1st RD Nat Draft picks (inc 2 in the top 3) in a shallowish draft will be handy. Freeeman will be a player, just needs a big pre season. Sad to lose Shuey though.

PSK to confirm.

powersuperkents

Quote from: T Dog on August 27, 2015, 02:50:53 PM
Colorado and Santiago dealing again.

Colorado gives: Luke Shuey
Santiago gives: ND pick 3 + Nathan Freeman

Colorado will be changing its age profile over the off season. 3 1st RD Nat Draft picks (inc 2 in the top 3) in a shallowish draft will be handy. Freeeman will be a player, just needs a big pre season. Sad to lose Shuey though.

PSK to confirm.
Confirmed

Freeman will be a gun and Shuey is a bit inconsistent but it will help our team be more competitive in the short-term. Gun selections available with the first 5 picks of the Nat, however we picked up 6 recruits last season

Nige

Ottawa give: Andrejs Everitt, Josh Green + Pick 2
Colorado give: Nathan Jones + Sam Lloyd

T Dog to confirm.

Got a surplus of forwards and I don't think I'll necessarily be needing the pick whereas T Dog now has a focus on youth and rebuilding his list a little. I wanted to fill out my interchange with mids so Jones will help towards that while Lloyd should be a handy fringe player.

T Dog

Quote from: Nige on August 28, 2015, 10:12:01 PM
Ottawa give: Andrejs Everitt, Josh Green + Pick 2
Colorado give: Nathan Jones + Sam Lloyd

T Dog to confirm.

Got a surplus of forwards and I don't think I'll necessarily be needing the pick whereas T Dog now has a focus on youth and rebuilding his list a little. I wanted to fill out my interchange with mids so Jones will help towards that while Lloyd should be a handy fringe player.

Colorado confirms. Everiitt and Green compliment the rebuild with top draft picks.

Memphistopheles

All right I need another midfielder so here's a deal involving Quito and New Brooklyn. Cripps as a forward (and not injury prone) slightly outweighs Polec's value so the pick is to balance the deal.

New Brooklyn gives: Jared Polec + Nat 22

Quito gives: Jamie Cripps + Nat 36

Pkbaldy to confirm.

Pkbaldy

Confirmed.

Need a starting forward and I got plenty of young midfielders now, so Polec is expendable to me. And i'll find a gem at 36 ;) No doubt haha.

powersuperkents

Another transaction between Santiago & Colorado

Santiago Gives: Sam Gray & Rookie Draft Pick #3
Colorado Gives: Nick Malceski & Nat 8

Santiago is sad to see Sam Gray go, however we must prepare for Enright's imminent departure and Nick Malceski provides us with defensive depth (and a possible average anywhere between 60-95 imo) for at least the next 2 years (another short-term 'Jarrad Waite' type filler for our club). Primarily, we need a first round pick and we are happy to secure at least one for the upcoming draft.

TDog to confirm

elephants

Boston Gives: Michael Barlow
Quito Gives: N5 + Shannon Hurn

Shattered to see a ledge like Sir Micky leave the club but I'm very happy to get Hurn, and National Pick 5 will land me a very promising young player.

Memph to confirmate.

Memphistopheles

Quote from: elephants on September 02, 2015, 05:04:50 PM
Boston Gives: Michael Barlow
Quito Gives: N5 + Shannon Hurn

Shattered to see a ledge like Sir Micky leave the club but I'm very happy to get Hurn, and National Pick 5 will land me a very promising young player.

Memph to confirmate.

Confirmated (lol).

We are paying a premium here but, Barlow is a midfield premium which is an area we are quite short on so that makes it a fair price in my opinion.

T Dog

Quote from: powersuperkents on September 02, 2015, 03:25:40 PM
Another transaction between Santiago & Colorado

Santiago Gives: Sam Gray & Rookie Draft Pick #3
Colorado Gives: Nick Malceski & Nat 8

Santiago is sad to see Sam Gray go, however we must prepare for Enright's imminent departure and Nick Malceski provides us with defensive depth (and a possible average anywhere between 60-95 imo) for at least the next 2 years (another short-term 'Jarrad Waite' type filler for our club). Primarily, we need a first round pick and we are happy to secure at least one for the upcoming draft.

TDog to confirm

Colorado confirms. Very pleased to get Gray. Have a player or 2 in mind in the RD. Pick 3 a beauty.