EXV: 2015/2016 Trade Discussion Thread

Started by LF, August 03, 2015, 04:57:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spinking

Any good offers for Harry Taylor?

Still in his 20s, so potentially got a number of years left. Cats going through a rebuild so should expect him to continue scoring well.

LF

We are done trading for now,we will just try and use the drafts to build a team somehow.

nostradamus

Just a short announcement

Rids and l will both be off the air until after Grand Final weekend .......... wanted to let you all know so you don't think we're rude for not answering any pm's.

We've done a heap of trades in both EXV and BXV and are very happy with how things are sitting at the moment.

AXV hasn't started trading yet, but thats ok we'll just pick the ball back up there when we return......so if you have any offers send them through, but bear in mind they won't be dealt with until we're back.

Cheers guys ........ we're just going to chill for the next couple of weeks and enjoy the rest of the finals series  8)

Nige

Looking for a starting forward, happy to discuss what we'll give in return.

Spinking

I'm looking to trade picks 3, 6, and 8 in the Nat for quality young mids or forwards.

Ziplock

Are you a team in the rebuild?

Did someone else age structure your team poorly and now you're struggling to catch up?

Or do you just want to get rid of some old cows?

Cause the Valkyries feel that next year is our year and we are happy to take on your geriatrics for you!

PM for details.

Holz

anyone interested in R3?

Brendon Ah Chee 91 average from the 5 games he wasnt sub (no sub rule next year) 21 turning 22 years old
Sam Gray 98 average in the last 6 games of the year 22 year old turning 23
Adam Oxley 74 year old defender 22 years turning 23.

R3 + N18 + yotuh could be on the move. 

elephants

Bashers will be hitting the trade table, got a deal in the works and I'm looking to make a couple more!

nostradamus

Quote from: Holz on September 17, 2015, 10:30:03 AM
anyone interested in R3?

Brendon Ah Chee 91 average from the 5 games he wasnt sub (no sub rule next year) 21 turning 22 years old

:o :o :o

Holz

Quote from: nostradamus on September 18, 2015, 11:04:46 AM
Quote from: Holz on September 17, 2015, 10:30:03 AM
anyone interested in R3?

:o :o :o
Gun right. 

LaHug

Sorry I've been so absent but it's been difficult to find time while travelling. Because of that, I've hired a new senior assistant in T Dog to help me out during the offseason. Please PM us both (more importantly, him) with trade offers. There will be a list of players that are off limits that I'll post here shortly.

tl;dr PM T Dog (and myself pls) for Bison trades/discussions

T Dog

Hi everyone.

Sorry we are a bit late to the trade table.
But we are here now.

Off Limits:    Rockliffe, Grundy, Paparone, Dunstan, Cripps
Unlikely to move:    Graham, L. Weller, Darling, Laverde, Hutchings, Moore, Everitt,

Looking for Youth and Draft picks like everyone.
If you have an R2 type you want to move we could be the answer.
Always willing to look at the imaginative deal / proposal.

T Dog

Belarus looking for a mid or 2 if anyone has any left and looking to trade. Not looking for premium.

Ziplock

Quote from: T Dog on September 24, 2015, 09:02:37 PM
Belarus looking for a mid or 2 if anyone has any left and looking to trade. Not looking for premium.
PM me x

Ziplock

Looking for a good defender. N11/R11 are on the table depending on age/ quality, other depth players also available obvs.