EXV: 2015/2016 Trade Discussion Thread

Started by LF, August 03, 2015, 04:57:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

Quote from: Holz on September 08, 2015, 05:18:35 PM
Quote from: Ziplock on September 08, 2015, 05:02:08 PM
Svalbard are welcoming trade discussions (although I won't get back to you till tomorrow because of midsems :P )

here's our team if you're keen

http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,44929.0.html

Not really sure what draft picks we have, either starting at 10 or 11.

Everyone as always is on the table, some of our core members may be a bit harder to pry away than others.

Shoot through if you're interested in anyone xox.

will JZ ever be under coach Holz before he retires.

Unlikely with what you'd have to offer :p

#cut4holz

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on September 09, 2015, 09:25:00 AM
Quote from: Holz on September 08, 2015, 05:18:35 PM
Quote from: Ziplock on September 08, 2015, 05:02:08 PM
Svalbard are welcoming trade discussions (although I won't get back to you till tomorrow because of midsems :P )

here's our team if you're keen

http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,44929.0.html

Not really sure what draft picks we have, either starting at 10 or 11.

Everyone as always is on the table, some of our core members may be a bit harder to pry away than others.

Shoot through if you're interested in anyone xox.

will JZ ever be under coach Holz before he retires.

Unlikely with what you'd have to offer :p

#cut4holz

I dont know considering I have the number 2 averaging player in the comp I think i have some stuff worth more then JZ.

Treloar Parker Smith aint bad either. 

Ziplock

Yeah, but I dunno if I'd classify them as something you'll offer :p

JBs-Hawks

Wouldve loved to see you rebuild without gifting yourself Goldy ;)

Holz

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on September 09, 2015, 01:49:35 PM
Wouldve loved to see you rebuild without gifting yourself Goldy ;)

I sacrificed pick 2 which would have been Angus brayshaw so that would have helped but yeah Goldy has been huge.

Really needed NDS and Beau Waters to do some real damage.

Spinking

Got a few very decent names on the table:

Josh Kennedy (Syd), Jimmy Bartel, Nick Riewoldt, Dayne Zorko, Andrew Swallow, Michael Johnson, Andrew Walker, Sam Fisher, Harry Taylor, Dan Rich, Jake Melksham, Anthony Miles and Dale Thomas are all available at the right price.

Ziplock

Quote from: Spinking on September 09, 2015, 07:33:25 PM

Josh Kennedy (Syd), Jimmy Bartel, Nick Riewoldt, Dayne Zorko, Andrew Swallow, Michael Johnson, Andrew Walker, Sam Fisher, Harry Taylor, Dan Rich, Jake Melksham, Anthony Miles and Dale Thomas are all available at the right price.

Watcha looking for?

Spinking

Quote from: Ziplock on September 10, 2015, 12:19:00 PM
Quote from: Spinking on September 09, 2015, 07:33:25 PM

Watcha looking for?

Specifically looking for blokes 20 - 24, not yet premium but good chance of getting there over time. Not too concerned about what line they are on.

Vinny

Good luck with the Stallions Spink! Don't screw it up. :P

Reckon the team can make Top 4 pretty easily once that backline is fixed, bit of trading this off-season and reckon there is a shot at the flag.

Holz

does anyone need defenders?

Matthew Buntine Jack Hombsch Cameron O'Shea Zak Jones Daniel McStay Ben Stratton Jackson Trengove  Rohan Bewick

im pretty sure all have played throughout the year. absolutely stacked with young backs. I want to give a few away for something.

Atto

I have decided to place the following on the trade table for the right deal. Just send me a message if any are of interest

C Enright(Geel),  L McPharlin(Freo), S Thompson(Adel), Will Minson(WB), David Hale (Hawk) (Fwd), A Cooney(Ess)(Mid)

LF

Just letting people know,if we decide to trade Gray(he is moveable),we would be looking for a forward to straight up replace him since he looks likely to be pure mid next season and that will leave a gaping hole down forward for us.

Nige

Travis Boak's available to anyone who wants him, a starting forward or defender desired in return.

Spinking

Very keen to move on Harry Taylor, Michael Johnson and Andrew Walker. Could be useful defensive depth for a team challenging for finals or the flag.

Looking for young mids or fwds.

Nige

Travis Boak and Sam Mayes are gonna be sold very soon.