EXV: 2015/2016 Trade Discussion Thread

Started by LF, August 03, 2015, 04:57:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

Getting to that time of the year again trade talking.
Post up available players,picks etc and let's get some talk happening in this board.

nrich102

Malceski is set to go. Looking for another premo defender to replace him. Happy to bundle up a draft pick with him.

Ziplock

All our players are open for deals as normal... but atm we're mostly just looking at moving draft picks and depth.

LF

Most players can be discussed,of course we won't be moving some key players on.
Basically all our defenders are best 22 so we may be able to offload a couple.
Our main target is a starting forward.
Still discussing whether our first round picks are up for trade.

Spite

Willing to trade picks. Most players are on the table for the right offer but would prefer to keep Billings, Smith and our big mids

Nige

Everyone available for the right price, some harder to get than others.

Holz

I need defenders but ill take draft picks aswell.

PM me

Atto

I will be continuing the rebuild of the Swedish metal but I would also like to add depth to defence and forward lines, not sure how I can do the both at the same time but I'll figure it out.

nostradamus

Rids and l will be getting active soon with trade talks ......... if you want to get in early just fire off a pm to both of us ............ as always everyone is up for grabs (for the right price)  8)

LF

Putting Nat pick 1 up for trade if anyone is interested in it,forwards and mids are what we are after

Nige

Brodie Smith is on the move, so make an offer before it's too late!

A starter is need to replace him though, can either be a defender, forward or both!

nrich102

I need a good defender. Everyone and everything is on the table.

Holz

Trades will be opening Thursday 11:59 pm aest

Ziplock

Svalbard are welcoming trade discussions (although I won't get back to you till tomorrow because of midsems :P )

here's our team if you're keen

http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,44929.0.html

Not really sure what draft picks we have, either starting at 10 or 11.

Everyone as always is on the table, some of our core members may be a bit harder to pry away than others.

Shoot through if you're interested in anyone xox.

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on September 08, 2015, 05:02:08 PM
Svalbard are welcoming trade discussions (although I won't get back to you till tomorrow because of midsems :P )

here's our team if you're keen

http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,44929.0.html

Not really sure what draft picks we have, either starting at 10 or 11.

Everyone as always is on the table, some of our core members may be a bit harder to pry away than others.

Shoot through if you're interested in anyone xox.

will JZ ever be under coach Holz before he retires.