Trade Talk

Started by Nige, August 01, 2015, 02:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Football Factory

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on December 16, 2015, 06:26:45 PM
Quote from: Football Factory on December 16, 2015, 06:21:24 PM
Yes that's pretty stacked .. however I don't think he was boasting(this time  ;D ) about how stacked it is, I think more to the point is he wants to trade 1 or 2 .. hence the thread name .. trade talk  ;)   not ... look how stacked my forward line is thread  ;D

i can rain on his parade if i want :p

You certainly can .. he needs a bit of that  :-X

T Dog

Yes that's pretty stacked .. however I don't think he was boasting(this time  ;D ) about how stacked it is, I think more to the point is he wants to trade 1 or 2 .. hence the thread name .. trade talk  ;)   not ... look how stacked my forward line is thread  ;D

its the raining from a great height that gets people wet   ;D

Football Factory

Quote from: T Dog on December 16, 2015, 08:06:59 PM

its the raining from a great height that gets people wet   ;D

lmao  :'(

T Dog

After updating all the changes Colorado now has 21 mids.

Could do with a 70+ defender or 2 when trades open up.

Pkbaldy

Quote from: T Dog on December 17, 2015, 01:34:05 PM
After updating all the changes Colorado now has 21 mids.

Could do with a 70+ defender or 2 when trades open up.

Have a look at my defenders mate!! You know i'm always keen for a trade!

popedelio

I believe I have a fairly stacked backline if coaches need some talent. Looking for a forward

popedelio

Quote from: popedelio on December 21, 2015, 03:54:02 PM
I believe I have a fairly stacked backline if coaches need some talent. Looking for a forward

To clear some things up, I am happy to trade Johnson, Burgoyne, Rosa and Broadbent, which imo all of them can go 82+ in SC next season. I need a reasonable offer for Broadbent though.

Looking for a like for like style type of trade with a forward. If you are interested and think you have some offers just pm me :)

kilbluff1985

JJK will be getting traded for a defender 95+ averaging defender if you want to make an offer you have until tonightish

Jukes

Alright, so after a few days we've had 10 of 11 votes on the Whitfield-Varcoe trade. 5 coaches have voted to pass the trade, and 5 have voted to fail. With 50% of coaches being against this trade (63% of coaches not involved in the trade), I'm going to have to fail our first trade - I too would vote to fail the trade, meaning we won't be needing that last vote.

Although I admit defensive points are more valuable than midfielder points, I don't think it's enough to equate a guy who's 28 and averaged 76.5 in 2015 with a former #1 draft pick that's only 21 who averaged 77.9 in 2015 (including a red vest) that has showed a lot of potential, meaning Santiago would have to give up more for this trade to pass.

powersuperkents

Quote from: Jukes on January 17, 2016, 07:07:21 PM
Alright, so after a few days we've had 10 of 11 votes on the Whitfield-Varcoe trade. 5 coaches have voted to pass the trade, and 5 have voted to fail. With 50% of coaches being against this trade (63% of coaches not involved in the trade), I'm going to have to fail our first trade - I too would vote to fail the trade, meaning we won't be needing that last vote.

Although I admit defensive points are more valuable than midfielder points, I don't think it's enough to equate a guy who's 28 and averaged 76.5 in 2015 with a former #1 draft pick that's only 21 who averaged 77.9 in 2015 (including a red vest) that has showed a lot of potential, meaning Santiago would have to give up more for this trade to pass.
I'm about to go out for the night so I'll sort this out tomorrow (I don't see how it's too lopsided as Whitfield is an outside mid... Rich/Polec type).

I'll talk with TDog and see if there's anything I can do. But I still want the coaches name. I think it's unfair that this trade has been rejected when there have been significantly more lopsided trades and I have not been given a reason from the coach who has actually made the complaint (unlike every other impugned trade which has been publicly complained about on the thread - so every coach has known the reason and the coach complaining and therefore cannot suspect any ulterior motive).

I would say that I might have slightly won this trade, however it was not unfair - I myself have been involved in more lopsided trades

I have the right to know;
1) the identity of the coach who made the complaint; &
2) the exact reason they complained

a copy of the message of complaint would suffice

I'm not contesting the majority vote, however I think that since every other coach got to know who was complaining and their reasons (as until now complaints have always been publicly made on the relevant threads), I should too. The delay in the complaint also has me annoyed as the trade was confirmed almost a month ago.

Basically, that is all I want to know, and considering every other coach had that entitlement, I should also...

I'll be back online later tonight and tomorrow 

kilbluff1985

ok boys anyone want to give up a good defender for my first 2016 NAT pick not to concerned with age can be old hence trading in Enright

keep in mind we only have 12 teams so it's a decent pick no matter where i finish

kilbluff1985

sent out a mass PM offering my 1st rounder for a defender and got a bite they are old but 85+ avg i only care about this year

a deal deffo getting done just seeing if anyone else bites

the Ducks are contenders once more

Memphistopheles

Hey guys,

I've only just got the internet connected at our new house so apologises for my absence lately.

Will be back online more frequently now and I'm catching up with everything that's going on.

Jay

Alright lads,

I'm looking for a solid defender to help with the loss of Hooker. Anyone above a 70ave will be considered. Age doesn't bother me, but can obviously pay more if they're a young talent, or a well proven player. My first round pick for this year will also be on the table to help cover this loss.

If someone wants to offer up a big package for Sloaney, then I'll consider it - hit me up :) as for the other guys, I'd be open to packaging up 2 of Ellis/Masten/ I Smith/Crisp/ T Adams/S Hill to anyone that wants to really strengthen their midfield.

One of Tom Hickey and Jarrod Witts could be moved if anyone is after a ruck.

Isaac Heeney is available for a quality offer.

Looking to keep my depth strong, as I feel the top-line talent on this team is really good already. So if you have any best 22 guys who average above the low 70s that you'd be willing to let go, on any line, then I'd be willing to pay.

Untouchables: Dayne Beams, Alex Rance, Dylan Roberton, Jack Riewoldt

Let me know if interested in any of the above :)

popedelio

Quote from: Jayman on February 02, 2016, 05:49:56 PM
Alright lads,

I'm looking for a solid defender to help with the loss of Hooker. Anyone above a 70ave will be considered. Age doesn't bother me, but can obviously pay more if they're a young talent, or a well proven player. My first round pick for this year will also be on the table to help cover this loss.

If someone wants to offer up a big package for Sloaney, then I'll consider it - hit me up :) as for the other guys, I'd be open to packaging up 2 of Ellis/Masten/ I Smith/Crisp/ T Adams/S Hill to anyone that wants to really strengthen their midfield.

One of Tom Hickey and Jarrod Witts could be moved if anyone is after a ruck.

Isaac Heeney is available for a quality offer.

Looking to keep my depth strong, as I feel the top-line talent on this team is really good already. So if you have any best 22 guys who average above the low 70s that you'd be willing to let go, on any line, then I'd be willing to pay.

Untouchables: Dayne Beams, Alex Rance, Dylan Roberton, Jack Riewoldt

Let me know if interested in any of the above :)

am I reading this right? :o Roberton an untouchable over Heeney :P hahaha