Trade Talk

Started by Nige, August 01, 2015, 02:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pkbaldy

Quote from: popedelio on February 02, 2016, 11:47:41 PM
Quote from: Jayman on February 02, 2016, 05:49:56 PM
Alright lads,

I'm looking for a solid defender to help with the loss of Hooker. Anyone above a 70ave will be considered. Age doesn't bother me, but can obviously pay more if they're a young talent, or a well proven player. My first round pick for this year will also be on the table to help cover this loss.

If someone wants to offer up a big package for Sloaney, then I'll consider it - hit me up :) as for the other guys, I'd be open to packaging up 2 of Ellis/Masten/ I Smith/Crisp/ T Adams/S Hill to anyone that wants to really strengthen their midfield.

One of Tom Hickey and Jarrod Witts could be moved if anyone is after a ruck.

Isaac Heeney is available for a quality offer.

Looking to keep my depth strong, as I feel the top-line talent on this team is really good already. So if you have any best 22 guys who average above the low 70s that you'd be willing to let go, on any line, then I'd be willing to pay.

Untouchables: Dayne Beams, Alex Rance, Dylan Roberton, Jack Riewoldt

Let me know if interested in any of the above :)

am I reading this right? :o Roberton an untouchable over Heeney :P hahaha

Roberton is a big chance to be a top 10 SC defender.

popedelio

Quote from: Pkbaldy on February 03, 2016, 08:18:20 AM
Quote from: popedelio on February 02, 2016, 11:47:41 PM
Quote from: Jayman on February 02, 2016, 05:49:56 PM
Alright lads,

I'm looking for a solid defender to help with the loss of Hooker. Anyone above a 70ave will be considered. Age doesn't bother me, but can obviously pay more if they're a young talent, or a well proven player. My first round pick for this year will also be on the table to help cover this loss.

If someone wants to offer up a big package for Sloaney, then I'll consider it - hit me up :) as for the other guys, I'd be open to packaging up 2 of Ellis/Masten/ I Smith/Crisp/ T Adams/S Hill to anyone that wants to really strengthen their midfield.

One of Tom Hickey and Jarrod Witts could be moved if anyone is after a ruck.

Isaac Heeney is available for a quality offer.

Looking to keep my depth strong, as I feel the top-line talent on this team is really good already. So if you have any best 22 guys who average above the low 70s that you'd be willing to let go, on any line, then I'd be willing to pay.

Untouchables: Dayne Beams, Alex Rance, Dylan Roberton, Jack Riewoldt

Let me know if interested in any of the above :)

am I reading this right? :o Roberton an untouchable over Heeney :P hahaha

Roberton is a big chance to be a top 10 SC defender.

I'm only joking around ;D