Trade Talk

Started by Nige, August 01, 2015, 02:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Dog

Our days are small grains of sand slowly slipping away. Every moment is precious but we thrive for moments which are highly enjoyable and memorable.

“Like sands through the hourglass, so are the days of our lives”

If you need depth players or picks time is running out.

8)

powersuperkents

Anyone want to take a punt on Matthew Wright for a pick upgrade??

I literally don't care what pick as long as it's a step up from NAT #34. Literally a pick downgrade and a potential starter/depth (likely to join Carlton in the 3rd free agency period or as a rookie - who will get game time with a chance of promotion).

I'm just looking to make room on my list.. It can literally be NAT #33

powersuperkents

Prolific ball-winner Alex Woodward up for trade - low cost

Memphistopheles

Hey when does the trade period wind up?

I've been away from FF for a week so want to make sure I don't miss trade/delisting deadlines and draft start dates etc

powersuperkents

Quote from: Memphistopheles on November 24, 2015, 11:39:07 PM
Hey when does the trade period wind up?

I've been away from FF for a week so want to make sure I don't miss trade/delisting deadlines and draft start dates etc
Draft starts on the 28th

Jukes

Yeah the nat draft starts on the 28th, followed by the rookie draft as soon as that finishes.

Trading won't stop, just as soon as the nat starts picks cannot be exchanged and all drafts must be 1-for-1, 2-for-2, etc.

Final delistings must be made by the start of the nat draft (some leniency may be given)

powersuperkents

Quote from: Jukes on November 25, 2015, 12:58:59 AM
Yeah the nat draft starts on the 28th, followed by the rookie draft as soon as that finishes.

Trading won't stop, just as soon as the nat starts picks cannot be exchanged and all drafts must be 1-for-1, 2-for-2, etc.

Final delistings must be made by the start of the nat draft (some leniency may be given)
+1

I like this, that way I can see whether or not I should keep Wrighty  :P

elephants

Trade window is still open yeah?

Anyone wanting to do package deals either way (4-1 or 1-4) should hit me up. Keen to work some things!

Jukes

Yeah trade window doesn't close until the season starts, just when the NAT starts on Saturday there'll be a stop to trading nat and rookie picks and unbalanced (i.e. 1-for-2, 2-for-3, etc) trades.

elephants

Alright sweet as man

I was gonna say I'll probably struggle to pick over the weekend but my first pick ain't until 34 and I already know the three players I want with that pick so it's all good haha

Jukes

So with Montagna and Leuenberger getting forward status, I'm stacked for forwards and looking to trade some for equally talented defenders.

My starters are Lids, Joey, Leuey, and Bundy (too many nicknames?), those probably aren't going anywhere

Tradable: a few players that could help a few teams out this year in Hawkins, Betts, Elliott, and Monfries, and a couple young guns in Peter Wright, Jed Anderson, and Gregson.

Hit me up if interested, might take some time to reply tho.

kilbluff1985

i'm gonna rain on Jukes parade here u think ur forward line is stacked?

FWD - Harley Bennell, Zach Merrett, Toby Greene, Devon Smith, Josh J. Kennedy, Aaron Vandenberg, Tom Bell, Kayne Turner, Travis Colyer, Jonathan Freeman, Jesse White, Brandon Jack, Mason Wood, Riley Knight, Caleb Daniel, Conor McKenna, Harry McKay, Blake Hardwick, Oleg Markov

T Dog

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on December 16, 2015, 04:32:41 PM
i'm gonna rain on Jukes parade here u think ur forward line is stacked?

FWD - Harley Bennell, Zach Merrett, Toby Greene, Devon Smith, Josh J. Kennedy, Aaron Vandenberg, Tom Bell, Kayne Turner, Travis Colyer, Jonathan Freeman, Jesse White, Brandon Jack, Mason Wood, Riley Knight, Caleb Daniel, Conor McKenna, Harry McKay, Blake Hardwick, Oleg Markov

Man   :o

Football Factory

Yes that's pretty stacked .. however I don't think he was boasting(this time  ;D ) about how stacked it is, I think more to the point is he wants to trade 1 or 2 .. hence the thread name .. trade talk  ;)   not ... look how stacked my forward line is thread  ;D

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Football Factory on December 16, 2015, 06:21:24 PM
Yes that's pretty stacked .. however I don't think he was boasting(this time  ;D ) about how stacked it is, I think more to the point is he wants to trade 1 or 2 .. hence the thread name .. trade talk  ;)   not ... look how stacked my forward line is thread  ;D

i can rain on his parade if i want :p