Real Dream Team EPL Fantasy 2015/16

Started by PowerMan, July 24, 2015, 12:49:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerMan

http://epldreamteam.virtualsports.com.au/

40 trades for the season. Pretty much the same set up to what Sportal had last season. Sportal are running with a totally different game this season.

Will be an Eliminator game, same as the AFL one.

10 person or 20 person league, pretty sure we can fill up a 20 person league here.

$2,500 major prize.

$500 for 2nd and 3rd

League Code - 902523

Eliminator prize $500.

Chelskiman

T Dog

PowerMan

The draft game has launched.

http://epldreamteamdraft.virtualsports.com.au/

i'll be in for a league if someone want's to set one up.  :)

Chelskiman

Quote from: PowerMan on July 28, 2015, 10:10:27 PM
The draft game has launched.

http://epldreamteamdraft.virtualsports.com.au/

i'll be in for a league if someone want's to set one up.  :)

I'm interested for sure, but we should get an idea of numbers before we start.  The options are 4, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18 or 20 people.  I think realistically we would be looking at the 8-12 range, but getting an idea of numbers first might be best.

blue

I'm in, but also agree that we should look at numbers. I think just make a ten person league and if we fill it make a 20 or just another 10

Chelskiman

Sounds good.  We really should get this going soon though as the season is almost upon us and we have to organise what draft rules we want, what day is good for everyone to do the draft and then do the actual draft itself.

timmyparso

In for regular but not  draft

Chelskiman

Ok, so I'll get the ball rolling then.  I guess we can all vote on what we think will be best.  I'll create a 10 man league, but before I do we can discuss how we want the league to be set up.  If you have any questions about any of these options just let me know.

____

League and Season Length Settings

League Start Round:  I think starting at Round 1 is the best, but if you guys want anything different just say!

League Type: Head to Head or Total Points

Fixture Type:  No Finals Play Each Other 4 Times, Finals Week 28 Play Each Other 3 Times.  There are other options, but I think those two are the best.

Player Draft Setup

Draft Date/Time:  We can all decide on a date/time that suits us all.

Squad Size & Field Layout: 1-4-4-2/3 (14 Players), 1-4-4-2/6 (17 Players)

Draft Order: Snake, Linear, Banzai

Draft Turn Time: 30s, 60s, 90s, 2m, 5m, 10, 30m, 1h, 1d, No Limit

Teams, Trading, & Gameplay Settings

Enable Captains: Yes/No

Rolling Lockout: Yes/No

Trade Waivers: Yes/No

Display League's Waiver Claims: Yes/No

Waiver Time Period: One Day, Two Days

Waiver Order Policy: Reverse Ladder, Last Pick to Bottom

Inter-team Trading Option: League Approved, Comissioner Approved, Free For All

Multi-player Trades: On to One, Up to Five

PowerMan

Quote from: Chelskiman on July 30, 2015, 02:28:19 PM
Ok, so I'll get the ball rolling then.  I guess we can all vote on what we think will be best.  I'll create a 10 man league, but before I do we can discuss how we want the league to be set up.  If you have any questions about any of these options just let me know.

____

League and Season Length Settings

League Start Round:  I think starting at Round 1 is the best, but if you guys want anything different just say!

League Type: Head to Head or Total Points

Fixture Type:  No Finals Play Each Other 4 Times, Finals Week 28 Play Each Other 3 Times.  There are other options, but I think those two are the best.

Player Draft Setup

Draft Date/Time:  We can all decide on a date/time that suits us all.

Squad Size & Field Layout: 1-4-4-2/3 (14 Players), 1-4-4-2/6 (17 Players)

Draft Order: Snake, Linear, Banzai

Draft Turn Time: 30s, 60s, 90s, 2m, 5m, 10, 30m, 1h, 1d, No Limit

Teams, Trading, & Gameplay Settings

Enable Captains: Yes/No

Rolling Lockout: Yes/No

Trade Waivers: Yes/No

Display League's Waiver Claims: Yes/No

Waiver Time Period: One Day, Two Days

Waiver Order Policy: Reverse Ladder, Last Pick to Bottom

Inter-team Trading Option: League Approved, Comissioner Approved, Free For All

Multi-player Trades: On to One, Up to Five

Would prefer going with no rolling lockout and having 17 players to pick from.

Having rolling lockout in the main game and draft will be too much to handle IMO.
Allowing captains - yes.

Would love to have league approved trading option, but you have to worry about people dropping off/ghosting.

Also Snake or Banzai as draft options.

30 second time clock would be good for picking a player, that'll make the draft quick and easy.  ;D

T Dog

I am happy to be part of whatever type league and rules that suit.

PowerMan

8 spots left in the normal competition.

Chelskiman

So who is actually in, because so far I only see 3 people who have definitely said they are in.  We may have to reduce the numbers to 6 or 8 if we can't get enough people to join as a couple who said they were interested have now pulled out.

Rusty00

I'm out, sorry guys. I have a history of starting premier league fantasy games and not completing the season so just the FPL game is enough for me.

PowerMan

Quote from: Chelskiman on July 31, 2015, 12:09:05 AM
So who is actually in, because so far I only see 3 people who have definitely said they are in.  We may have to reduce the numbers to 6 or 8 if we can't get enough people to join as a couple who said they were interested have now pulled out.

I might go and chuck a message in the normal game coach's box to see if anyone is keen. Maybe they haven't noticed the draft game yet.