ROUND SEVENTEEN 2015 MATCH CENTRE

Started by BB67th, July 22, 2015, 09:25:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

BB67th

And then there were 9....

Interesting ladder here, with only 2 rounds to go. Who is going to make the 8?

PREMIERSHIP LADDER

RESERVES LADDER

tbagrocks

COM'ON LLAMAS!!!

Would be a tragedy if we couldn't sneak in from here! We just keep notching up wins and surely, must climb over somebody with another win?

PowerBug

Quote from: tbagrocks on July 29, 2015, 05:35:11 PM
COM'ON LLAMAS!!!

Would be a tragedy if we couldn't sneak in from here! We just keep notching up wins and surely, must climb over somebody with another win?
Your % might become an issue. The Lambs play the Gazelles at home and the Folders in the rivalry round. The Bears play the Dongs twice (first at home, then no HGA in Rd 19) so you'd think they will get both those. Jay's Strikers play the Crocs at home and then Laos so if they lost both you will be good. Or alternatively if the Crocs lost this week to the Strikers they play the Tigers in Rd 19. My Eskimos play Laos and Taiwan so hopefully one win there will keep me above you. Meanwhile you have to beat the Crabs and Gazelles.

Dare I say the Crocs might slip out of the8?!

T Dog

COM'ON LLAMAS!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSVTOMkJdqs

8)

tbagrocks

Quote from: PowerBug on July 29, 2015, 06:31:40 PM
COM'ON LLAMAS!!!

Your % might become an issue. The Lambs play the Gazelles at home and the Folders in the rivalry round. The Bears play the Dongs twice (first at home, then no HGA in Rd 19) so you'd think they will get both those. Jay's Strikers play the Crocs at home and then Laos so if they lost both you will be good. Or alternatively if the Crocs lost this week to the Strikers they play the Tigers in Rd 19. My Eskimos play Laos and Taiwan so hopefully one win there will keep me above you. Meanwhile you have to beat the Crabs and Gazelles.

Dare I say the Crocs might slip out of the8?!
Great summary mate! Poor ol crocs cant catch a break! I do like the Llamas chances of winning two games atm though! 8)