WXV Trade Talk

Started by meow meow, July 13, 2015, 07:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

upthemaidens

It's funny that there's an issue with Coaches voting on trades, but no issues with Coaches voting on rules..  ::)

meow meow

I find it funny that I can delist McKernan and a team can then pick him with pick 12 in the draft with absolutely no restrictions, but I can't trade McKernan for pick 12.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: meow meow on November 19, 2015, 03:00:51 PM
I find it funny that I can delist McKernan and a team can then pick him with pick 12 in the draft with absolutely no restrictions, but I can't trade McKernan for pick 12.

Well we might be getting Pick 12, so you don't have anything to worry about :P

kilbluff1985

our system in AXVIII SC is great

every trade is passed automatically unless a few people speak up about it

Ricochet

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on November 19, 2015, 03:15:48 PM

Isn't that basically the same as any coach negging it?

What happens after coaches speak out about it?

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Ricochet on November 19, 2015, 03:17:48 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on November 19, 2015, 03:15:48 PM

Isn't that basically the same as any coach negging it?

What happens after coaches speak out about it?

admin has a look to see if it needs to be tinkered

might be because we only have 12 teams but we have like no drama on trade voting

meow meow

No drama? Sounds boring.

Nige

The lack of drama is because most of the coaches in SC Americas aren't as passionate and invested as coaches here in Worlds are. The level of activity here is far greater than any other comp. We have a lot of regulars and big personalities around here which also contributes.

Hellopplz

I just sit and watch :-X.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Nige on November 19, 2015, 03:29:39 PM
The lack of drama is because most of the coaches in SC Americas aren't as passionate and invested as coaches here in Worlds are. The level of activity here is far greater than any other comp. We have a lot of regulars and big personalities around here which also contributes.

think that's the wrong way to put it

Holz

you have a point to some extent. but the major feeling i have in the worlds off season is frustration. everything is soo complicated and at alot of times unfair and unjust. I would say almost 50% of the posts are about arguing or complaining in the off season.

yes its the most active but its partly to do with you have to be active. In any of the other comps if you do a fair trade then you adjust your team sheet and move on. focusing on doing deals. In here you always have to defend your deals and have your fingers crossed trades go through.

so the complications and somewhat flawed system create a need for activity. I would actually prefer to sit back focus on the trading then making posts like this.

GoLions

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on November 19, 2015, 03:33:54 PM

KB, I find your lack of passion disturbing

Jay

Quote from: GoLions on November 19, 2015, 04:07:15 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on November 19, 2015, 03:33:54 PM

KB, I find your lack of passion disturbing
Lmao ;D

T Dog

DazBurg

i don't think tyhe system is as bad as soe are jumping up and down about
first off that is what makes each comp unique they have there own way of trade process
if we do like the others then most here shouldn't need a team in 2 comps as it is basically the same thing
in terms of trades fails
13 failed from what 106 trades?
so that is roughly 87% of trades passed

from a quick glance i can see brits have had 51 trades done

not sure on euro's or Asia

but still 93 have been approved and done already being 42 more trades done and approved then vbbrits
i think it is fine the way it is (except i do tend to agree with holz that his trades are negged more then say JROO's are in terms of improving an already gun side)

but besides that i think it is perfectly fine the way it is
put your trade in if negged spend that time re-working rather then whinging or throwing "hate" as jukesy likes to call it
and it will be painless