WXV Trade Talk

Started by meow meow, July 13, 2015, 07:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on August 28, 2015, 06:08:29 PM
Quote from: Nige on August 28, 2015, 06:04:39 PM
Personally, I don't really see the point in drafting Pendles to trade him.

instead of one premo you could end up with 2

Yep, I understand. My line of thinking was similar to AK's when he said:

Quote from: AaronKirk on August 28, 2015, 05:59:14 PM
Not many teams can offer that price for him though.

Can't imagine too many teams would give away two 'young premiums' for one.

kilbluff1985

well i'd want get something really good for my pick also anyway could be a defender/forward

just hold him for ransom until someone pays

meow meow

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on August 28, 2015, 06:03:10 PM
if i got Pendles my goal would be to get 2 gun young premo mids for Pendles and my 1st rounder start building a team around that

You might not have a first round pick.

Jay

Quote from: Nige on August 28, 2015, 06:04:39 PM
Personally, I don't really see the point in drafting Pendles to trade him.
This. Also don't really like the idea of a new coach coming in and just trading everyone away - but that's just my opinion. I guess since we're having the draft thingo and splitting up the teams anyway it doesn't really matter  :-\

meow meow

^ By that, I mean picks 3, 11, 20, 23, 31, 41, 49, 59, 67, 77, 85 will be in the player pool and if you want a first round pick you're going to have to draft one.

GoLions

If I got Pendles I'd give him to Mexico in exchange for Rocky

kilbluff1985

Quote from: GoLions on August 28, 2015, 07:46:26 PM

the only players they have worth trading for Pendles is Rocky or Sidey and i not sure they would do that

Holz

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on August 28, 2015, 07:50:04 PM

the only players they have worth trading for Pendles is Rocky or Sidey and i not sure they would do that

Sidey is not worth Pendles.

He just wont get the midfield time, especially if treloar joins them next year

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Holz on August 28, 2015, 07:51:27 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on August 28, 2015, 07:50:04 PM

Sidey is not worth Pendles.

He just wont get the midfield time, especially if treloar joins them next year

i didnt say he was worth an exact swap you would want something extra

AaronKirk

Daniel Menzel already was near to untradeable before his return tonight.

Fair to say he isn't moving from New York

MajorLazer

Howdy erryone. Down at Cairo we're looking at grabbing a youngish starting backman and are looking to make a deal for one involving Breust. So if you'd like a piece of this action, chuck me a PM and we can start thrashing out some deals.

Memphistopheles

Jimmy Toumpas is attracting a fair bit of interest. Certainly more than I thought he'd get.

If you're someone who's keen on him send through and offer and we'll weigh them up. There's probably a good chance we could trade him. Our preference would be to package him with something to get a Best XV starter in any position.

Holz

Quote from: Memphistopheles on August 30, 2015, 01:31:30 PM
Jimmy Toumpas is attracting a fair bit of interest. Certainly more than I thought he'd get.

If you're someone who's keen on him send through and offer and we'll weigh them up. There's probably a good chance we could trade him. Our preference would be to package him with something to get a Best XV starter in any position.

ill give you a good deal.

your 4th round pick to take him from you. I probably would want more to have that guy on my list but I feel like being nice.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Holz on August 30, 2015, 01:33:03 PM

your 4th round pick to take him from you. I probably would want more to have that guy on my list but I feel like being nice.

Hahaha! New York will beat that. We'll offer you Padraig lucey and a 6th rounder

Memphistopheles

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on August 30, 2015, 02:08:19 PM
Quote from: Holz on August 30, 2015, 01:33:03 PM

Hahaha! New York will beat that. We'll offer you Padraig lucey and a 6th rounder

Well I'll rule you two out of contention for him then...