Main Menu

A Best 22 for 2016

Started by H1bb3i2d, July 07, 2015, 06:56:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

every essendon payer --> lance armstrong ?

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Ziplock on July 17, 2015, 05:42:01 PM
every essendon payer --> lance armstrong ?

find something better to do

Southstorm

Steinberg again did very well which vindicates the effort we've put into developing him. Hoping the tall defenders of 2016 include Hurley, Hooker and Steinberg with Bags and Hibberd to boot.

Pears has done well forward in the VFL. Is he contracted for 2016?

kilbluff1985

Giles played well in vfl today apparently expecting him to play next week

McKernan may also play still though

plumdog millionaire

Giles named as best for the Bombers VFL team
Hope him and McKernan can form at least an average ruck tandem for the Port game with Giles being the primary ruckman

silloc

yeah Giles picked a good time to get BOG in the VFL, just when we would have played him regardless. I wonder what he was doing (not doing) to not get a game in the first place.

Dunno if you guys know but I heard bellchambers on the radio, he cracked his fibula round 2 against Sydney and was playing with that for a while effecting his ability to train and play. 

plumdog millionaire

That's interesting, means he thought he was right enough to play another 8 games when he probably wasn't given his potential
Probably was itching to get on the park after missing a tonne of games the past few years.

Drak

Luenberger. I was thinking the same now Stef Martin is Rank #1 at Brisbane.

Anyone know if Callum Sinclair is happy at WC? Also If you look at GWS as a Carlisle trade target, They have a lot of talent they won't keep. You could get a really decent midfielder AND a young ruck in that deal.

If you have our 2 All Australians marshalling the backline (Hurls and Hooker), with Hibbo and Bags. Having Steinberg and Gleeson stay down there is fine. Gleeson has the skills, and I believe Stienberg has raw talent. He came from Gridiron when he was 16 ffs and is on the verge of a perm spot in our 22. Don't underrate Pears either. He was back to his best on the weekend in the VFL. Keep playing our kids. All the way.

kilbluff1985

i'd rather try and get Z Smith and Dixon package for Carlisle

Carlisle + 1st pick

for

Z Smith, Dixon and Bennell

cheers

nrich102

Bennell did the wrong kind of drugs I think KB  :P

kilbluff1985

Quote from: nrich102 on July 20, 2015, 09:47:52 PM
Bennell did the wrong kind of drugs I think KB  :P

ORIGINAL.....

Big Mac

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on July 20, 2015, 09:43:49 PM

Carlisle + 1st pick

for

cheers

A little bit too hopeful I reckon  :P

plumdog millionaire

Quote from: Big  Mac on July 21, 2015, 12:18:48 AM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on July 20, 2015, 09:43:49 PM

Carlisle + 1st pick

for

cheers

A little bit too hopeful I reckon  :P
I'd want to keep that 1st round pick

silloc

fyfe for Carlisle   ;D

silloc

FYI if we don't get ben cavara this year around I will be soooooo angry. We need a quick classy midfielder who can get us more  colyer-esk clearences