Main Menu

A Best 22 for 2016

Started by H1bb3i2d, July 07, 2015, 06:56:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iZander

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on September 06, 2016, 12:10:08 AM
Quote from: iZander on September 05, 2016, 11:55:28 PM
Quote from: crowls on September 05, 2016, 11:52:21 PM
if we can pick up jom,       then with  heppell, zerrett, watson, zaharakis, parish, make a good looking mid group.   zaha should escape the tag as well.     play goddard as def +1    getting excited already
Dont forget about Mcluggggaaggge (or the likes)

Also Bird solid this year, think i read somewhere he was 4th in the AFL for pressure points? Although probs a bit more forward time next year :P

Brendon Fevola would be proud!

hahahahaha made me lol

silloc

kommer wont go, he has missed a lot of footy and has another interrupted preseason he only just started to come good at the end of the year. we even had to pull him mid year to build up some leg strength. I doubt they'd have bought him this far to delist him. You could play tippa, kommer, colyer, fantasia in the same side easy.

Gach, you're not gonna throw away a project player over a drunken argument with a cab driver (hurly 2.0). He wasn't even charged.

cooney, gwilt, pears already gone.

ashby, Edwards, dempsy, will all go. I also think J-Merrett is done. (7 already, which I think is enough)

Laverde and Hibbo look like they could both be traded (9), wouldn't want to turn over your list too much imo

Koop

silloc

nrich102

Damo Reporting that Jobe will call a presser tomorrow to announce he'll be playing next year  :D