Main Menu

A Best 22 for 2016

Started by H1bb3i2d, July 07, 2015, 06:56:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

plumdog millionaire

kilbluff1985

nrich102

Really? When played a sole ruck and he isn't injured he's up there with the best in the competition I think. I wish Leppa would just make Martin play as a midfield or put him down forward and let Leuy play sole ruck.

I'd imagine he'd want to head off to a team competing for a premiership if he does leave rather than a team living at the bottom of the ladder.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: nrich102 on July 14, 2015, 07:26:14 PM
Really? When played a sole ruck and he isn't injured he's up there with the best in the competition I think. I wish Leppa would just make Martin play as a midfield or put him down forward and let Leuy play sole ruck.

I'd imagine he'd want to head off to a team competing for a premiership if he does leave rather than a team living at the bottom of the ladder.

yeah but Smith is younger and we're rebuilding it seems

nrich102

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on July 14, 2015, 09:42:59 PM
Quote from: nrich102 on July 14, 2015, 07:26:14 PM

yeah but Smith is younger and we're rebuilding it seems
I guess you're right there.

silloc

Yeah Leuenberger is way too old, we get him next year he'll be 28...

plumdog millionaire

Yeah was just thinking in terms of availability, plus he's in the same sort of age range as Giles (RIP)

silloc

Quote from: plumdog millionaire on July 15, 2015, 06:27:14 PM
Yeah was just thinking in terms of availability, plus he's in the same sort of age range as Giles (RIP)

I'd prefer to persist with bellend and Giles, and get a young kid to develop. Unless we can snag a superstar... which I doubt.

I'd love to get Mitch brown playing some footy at essendon also.

H1bb3i2d

Quote from: silloc on July 16, 2015, 10:02:15 AM

I'd prefer to persist with bellend and Giles, and get a young kid to develop. Unless we can snag a superstar... which I doubt.

Smith's pretty young in ruck years

silloc

Quote from: H1bb3i2d on July 16, 2015, 01:02:53 PM
Quote from: silloc on July 16, 2015, 10:02:15 AM

Smith's pretty young in ruck years

Maybe, he'll be 26 next year. As long as we're not paying out the nose for him, create healthy competition.

plumdog millionaire

There's really no under 23 rucks out there that are ready made for AFL level and available I reckon.
Either get a Zac Smith/Lycett type who is probably decent but not elite or just draft a kid over 200cm and get him to develop for 3+ years and hope he comes good. Like for all the talk to get McKernan to play, hes still undersized for a ruck at 196.

silloc

Sam grimly? another fwrd/ruck to tandem with McKiernan? or do we want a pure ruckman

silloc

Also worth noteing Tagliabue plays for us again this weekend, we've looked at drafting him in the past

Hellopplz

Quote from: silloc on July 08, 2015, 12:58:19 PM
Why is flower and shower censored but not dick? cow slut dog whore rape vagina anus barbra Streisand
I'll get onto it when I remember :P.

silloc

Quote from: Hellopplz on July 17, 2015, 03:35:12 PM
Quote from: silloc on July 08, 2015, 12:58:19 PM
Why is flower and shower censored but not dick? cow slut dog whore rape vagina anus barbra Streisand
I'll get onto it when I remember :P.

whilst your at it

Dyson Heppel -> lord our savior
Jobe Watson -> Sexiest man alive
Bellchambers -> Mr.allergic-to-good-form
Paddy Ryder -> TRAITOR!!! HEATHEN!!!