Americas SC banter/discussion thread

Started by kilbluff1985, June 20, 2015, 02:10:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukes

Jay has officially stepped aside from the head coaching position of the Houston Bombers. After leading them to the 2018 grand final and being an original coach of a different team from the North East, Jay has stepped aside due to his obvious time commitments to things other than fantasy football which is fair enough.

I am pleased to welcome somebody we all know and love to becoming the new head coach of the Houston Bombers - SilverLion!

SydneyRox

SilverLion

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Happy to be on board and keen to start talking some trades :)

Jukes

So PSK is stepping down as coach of Wisconsin after the 2018 premiership and 2019 minor premiership, he'd possibly jump on later to do it himself but since Wisconsin are next up in the draft order I'm going to make the change now so we can get the draft rolling again.

Join me in welcoming our second new addition to the ASC coaching ranks ahead of the 2020 season - Urbaninfinnity! And I swear, I'm not just trying to load us up with bombers supporters...and to start his coaching career, Urbs is now on the clock in the draft!

powersuperkents

Hi all,

I apologise for bringing this up in the middle of the draft but I must, unfortunately, resign as General Manager of the Wisconsin Cockerels.

I have great memories of this league over the years (the highs... the lows... the trade controversies...) and have enjoyed every minute.

This league has meant a lot to me, providing a network to wind-down with other footy tragics and a welcomed distraction from the pressures of study.

Unfortunately, this last year has been a struggle in balancing my commitments and I feel as though I have not been able to give this league the time it deserves. After six seasons, I feel it is about time to stand down and pass on the reigns to another coach to introduce fresh ideas to a now risk-adverse franchise (#WISCONSIN) and I wish Urbaninfinnity the best of luck in accomplishing this.

I want to thank you all for making this league an enjoyable experience and especially want to thank Jukes, Nige and Syd for their work administering the league over the years. Your efforts have made this league what it is today.

For those in the bottom quadrant of the ladder - I know it's a hard slog but continue building that list - Wisconsin were 10th as recently as 2015 and there has been a turnover of premium fantasy football players over the last year which means a tilt isn't too far away.

You're all champs and I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours 

#GOWISCONSIN ;D