Americas SC banter/discussion thread

Started by kilbluff1985, June 20, 2015, 02:10:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pkbaldy

I got a question.... Out of this trade... How did we only get Mzungu out of it and not Yeo, despite there not being ANYTHING on the trade page?

Brooklyn give: Brent Moloney + Daniel Giansiracusa
Panama give: Elliot Yeo + Tendai Mzungu

FS says: Mzungu and Yeo will hopefully breakout this year and Moloney is old and Gia won't be playing in a year

Or is this a 2013 trade or some shower?

powersuperkents

Quote from: Pkbaldy on July 08, 2015, 04:46:38 PM
I got a question.... Out of this trade... How did we only get Mzungu out of it and not Yeo, despite there not being ANYTHING on the trade page?

FS says: Mzungu and Yeo will hopefully breakout this year and Moloney is old and Gia won't be playing in a year

Not sure myself mate

But FS destroyed the list over the off-season with a lot of improvident trades (think he may have been planing to leave regardless). He constantly inquired to Santiago badly wanting Reece Conca  ??? Don't really understand why the demand existed, but it was an example of the types of players he was targeting over the trade period

Pkbaldy

Quote from: powersuperkents on July 08, 2015, 06:00:57 PM
Quote from: Pkbaldy on July 08, 2015, 04:46:38 PM

Not sure myself mate

But FS destroyed the list over the off-season with a lot of improvident trades (think he may have been planing to leave regardless). He constantly inquired to Santiago badly wanting Reece Conca  ??? Don't really understand why the demand existed, but it was an example of the types of players he was targeting over the trade period

Yeah I see it being a long haul for me haha. Doesn't bother me. Just confused by that trade... We end up with Mzungu and not Yeo? Despite there being no trade of trading out Yeo ( from what I can see). Yeah apparently it's not the first time he's done this haha.

kilbluff1985

Brooklyn gives: Brent Moloney and Daniel Giansiracusa
Panama gives: Elliot Yeo and Tendai Mzungu

This trade was made early this year in the trade period and it wasn't a correct trade because Yeo had already been shipped off to San Francisco in this trade.

San Francisco gives: Chris Judd, Daniel Cross and SF's 7th Pick in the Draft
Panama gives: Ryan Harwood, Elliot Yeo and Cameron Guthrie

I only realised this the other day so I spoke to Jukes and SydneyRox and both agreed that if nrich and I could work out a trade quickly, it would be accepted.

So the new trade is:

Brooklyn gives: Brent Moloney + Daniel Giansiracusa
Panama gives: Tendai Mzungu + Nathan Freeman

kilbluff1985

T Dog

powersuperkents

Quote from: The Mighty Sainters on July 08, 2015, 07:39:23 PM

Brooklyn gives: Brent Moloney and Daniel Giansiracusa
Panama gives: Elliot Yeo and Tendai Mzungu

This trade was made early this year in the trade period and it wasn't a correct trade because Yeo had already been shipped off to San Francisco in this trade.

San Francisco gives: Chris Judd, Daniel Cross and SF's 7th Pick in the Draft
Panama gives: Ryan Harwood, Elliot Yeo and Cameron Guthrie

I only realised this the other day so I spoke to Jukes and SydneyRox and both agreed that if nrich and I could work out a trade quickly, it would be accepted.

So the new trade is:

Brooklyn gives: Brent Moloney + Daniel Giansiracusa
Panama gives: Tendai Mzungu + Nathan Freeman

Makes sense because Freeman was then shipped off to me in a trade that occurred during the 2014/15 off-season

popedelio

I am not keen for 22 also, prefer to keep as 18, since with injuries at least I can still cover. I'm sure other teams agree.

Not sure if this helps or not, but I traded in Yeo in the most recent offseason in 2014

Trade 2
San Francisco Grizzlies give Elliot Yeo + Nat #5 + Nat #41
Chicago Sharks give Allen Christensen + Nat #20 + Nat #32

That trade in particular I was targeting Yeo, so sort of be horse if I end up losing him now (in hindsight it seems I payed unders  ::)). It occurred over on the previous home website I believe, so if someone can post up the link I'm happy to post any pm's in regards with the trade to help solve the situation :)

Pkbaldy

Quote from: popedelio on July 09, 2015, 01:18:29 AM
I am not keen for 22 also, prefer to keep as 18, since with injuries at least I can still cover. I'm sure other teams agree.

Not sure if this helps or not, but I traded in Yeo in the most recent offseason in 2014

Trade 2
San Francisco Grizzlies give Elliot Yeo + Nat #5 + Nat #41
Chicago Sharks give Allen Christensen + Nat #20 + Nat #32

That trade in particular I was targeting Yeo, so sort of be horse if I end up losing him now (in hindsight it seems I payed unders  ::)). It occurred over on the previous home website I believe, so if someone can post up the link I'm happy to post any pm's in regards with the trade to help solve the situation :)

Nah it's worked out :P But I can sure as hell take him off your hands  ;)

elephants

I think its a common misconception that the top sides have better depth. I don't think my depth is all that good, mainly filled with young kids!

Pkbaldy

Quote from: elephants on July 09, 2015, 11:59:30 AM
I think its a common misconception that the top sides have better depth. I don't think my depth is all that good, mainly filled with young kids!

Well if I was a priest I'd be loving my team. Nothing but young boys.

popedelio

Quote from: Pkbaldy on July 09, 2015, 12:23:35 PM

I see what you did there  ::)

Pkbaldy

Quote from: popedelio on July 11, 2015, 02:36:50 PM
Quote from: Pkbaldy on July 09, 2015, 12:23:35 PM

I see what you did there  ::)

Good, good.

powersuperkents

Max Gawn at Pick #71

Official Steal of the Recycle Draft  :P

Pkbaldy

Quote from: powersuperkents on July 11, 2015, 04:39:54 PM
Max Gawn at Pick #71

Official Steal of the Recycle Draft  :P

Oath. I got him in DT Americas haha. 146 is sexy for a ruck