Main Menu

Armitage a chance for Brownlow??

Started by BoredSaint, June 02, 2015, 10:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoredSaint

He's been almost BOG every week even when we lose.. Any chance of a sneaky brownlow???

Ricochet

A good chance for 2nd behind Fyfe maybe ;)

Mat0369

Armo and Hanners are the two I would look at. I have watched a lot of Saints and Swans games and they have both been brilliant all year.

elephants

Paying reasonable odds without Fyfe, might be worth a cheeky tenner tbh

The_Captain

Got him tied with Pendles and hanners for 2nd at the moment..... 12 behind Fyfe. So no chance for brownlow unless Fyfe gets suspended or goes down soo

Capper

No i dont think he is a chance at the brownlow

Do you think that Beams or Armitage got the 3 votes on the weekend??

Mailman the 2nd

I wonder if he can sustain his big numbers considering he hasn't really had a year like this before (always thought he was a passenger).

If so he'd be a decent chance if you took Fyfe out, but Nathan basically has it wrapped up

Bill Manspeaker

yeah I can't see him winning it. be hard finding 3's in games we didn't win. plus Fyfe is playing unbelievably well

top 3 might be a chance though

Jay

Nah, Saints won't win enough games for him to get enough 3s imo.

BoredSaint

I feel that other freo players may steal votes away from Fyfe giving him a sneaky chance haha. But then again Fyfe has polled really well in the past

The_Captain

Quote from: BoredSaint on June 03, 2015, 09:36:18 PM
I feel that other freo players may steal votes away from Fyfe giving him a sneaky chance haha. But then again Fyfe has polled really well in the past

He's polled 3 and 2 in every game so far. Neale may have stole 1 or 2 3s, but fyfe still got 2 in those games. Only way he can lose is suspension. I reckn he has enough votes already to win!

Capper

Im sure they will be running a who comes 2nd in the brownlow on sportsbet and the like

Pkbaldy

Quote from: Capper on June 04, 2015, 06:31:52 PM
Im sure they will be running a who comes 2nd in the brownlow on sportsbet and the like

Winner without Fyfe. Armo paying $26 on monday.

The_Captain

Quote from: Pkbaldy on June 04, 2015, 07:25:56 PM
Quote from: Capper on June 04, 2015, 06:31:52 PM

Winner without Fyfe. Armo paying $26 on monday.

Decent odds. He will be up there with pendles and hanners. Shiel too...

Capper

Pierce Hanley is paying $26 for most votes for the Lions and hasnt even taken the field yet

Armitage $21 to be in the lead after Round 5 without Fyfe