Dumont

Started by bwsh, May 31, 2015, 07:48:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bwsh

Full game today and produced a solid 80 in difficult conditions

Will he see more of the green vest or is he a viable option?

MontyJnr

Round 13 bye rookie. Lock.

batt

10 tackles will at least give him a few weeks shelf life.

T Dog

gun in waiting  8)

bottlemart

Was always confident of Dumont doing well if he could get a full game on the ground.  Almost brought him in this week, but went Amon with the view to trade Dumont this week if he did well.

Dumont in this week.  Will trade Oxley out and bank the cash or upgrade elsewhere.

HotTiges

might consider this guy for Krak.. Krak's due to go back on the rookie list isn't he?

Big Mac

Quote from: HotTiges on May 31, 2015, 10:40:25 PM
might consider this guy for Krak.. Krak's due to go back on the rookie list isn't he?

Could they re-upgrade him for Cornes?

YoungGun

his bye is mega juicy, but not really worth it unless he isn't sub rnd 12. anyone got a crystal ball?

Rusty00

Quote from: HotTiges on May 31, 2015, 10:40:25 PM
Sam Gray was also promoted recently. Would've thought Gray will drop back to the rookie list before Krak.

Capper

on my radar now especially after the 84 on the weekend

Holz

always liked him and i think he would have got an earlier go if not for our strong team and his off field issues. With the loss on the weekend im sure Scott will be mad and Dummont seemed to play quite well so im hoping he stays.

redfield

Quote from: Holz on June 01, 2015, 12:23:47 PM
always liked him and i think he would have got an earlier go if not for our strong team and his off field issues. With the loss on the weekend im sure Scott will be mad and Dummont seemed to play quite well so im hoping he stays.

Totally agree, Holz. I reckon Dumont is safe as houses and our best bet for a downgrade target in the mids this week.

Slashers

Just reading the details of his taxi driver robbery, and I'm not sure I can pick this thug on principle.

Holz

Quote from: Slashers on June 01, 2015, 12:44:05 PM
Just reading the details of his taxi driver robbery, and I'm not sure I can pick this thug on principle.

its fantasy football your not paying him his salary.

tor01doc

Quote from: Slashers on June 01, 2015, 12:44:05 PM

When did you last catch a cab?

I'll select him because of this!