Previous topic - Next topic

Blake36

Pkbaldy

They've already given it too him.

GoLions

Not while Lewy Taylor is still around

Bill Manspeaker

silloc

Not any more he's not, can anyone tell me how long he'll be out for? is it just a week thing?

kilbluff1985

elephants

Nah Nat Fyfe has the next 10 in a row sewn up

Big Mac

Quote from: elephants on June 05, 2015, 12:15:30 PM
Nah Nat Fyfe has the next 10 in a row sewn up

He's got all the tools

I think he could be better than Ablett one day

Depends how Gaz finishes off his career

Holz

not even the best at Dogs.

Libba will be back and i really like stringer.

Pkbaldy

Quote from: Holz on August 04, 2015, 02:14:25 PM
not even the best at Dogs.

Libba will be back and i really like stringer.

Libba>Macrae>Stringer>Bonts

Grazz

He has all the ingredients to be a Brownlow winner, could happen. Can't say he couldn't win one.

Holz

Quote from: Grazz on August 04, 2015, 02:49:54 PM
He has all the ingredients to be a Brownlow winner, could happen. Can't say he couldn't win one.

not sure I agree, I just dont see anything that makes me think superstar. I see a chance with Liberatore, with his elite contested ball and clearance winning ability.

Grazz

Quote from: Holz on August 04, 2015, 02:51:38 PM
Quote from: Grazz on August 04, 2015, 02:49:54 PM

not sure I agree, I just dont see anything that makes me think superstar. I see a chance with Liberatore, with his elite contested ball and clearance winning ability.

Early days mate but i like alot of what i see for the amoint of games played, like i said i can't say with any confidence he won't win one.

Jay

Just for comparison, let's compare Bont's 2nd season to Joel Selwood's 2nd season.

Bontempelli: 12.1 kicks, 8.2 handballs, 3.5 marks, 0.7 goals, 5.7 tackles
Selwood: 11.8 kicks, 13.5 handballs, 4.2 marks, 0.2 goals, 3.2 tackles

They're actually pretty similar.. Not saying Bont will be quite as good, but it's not impossible. I've really liked what I've seen from him and certainly have him far and away ahead of Jack Macrae - he's so much more damaging, and does more stuff than just getting the pill.

meow meow

Extended his contract until the end of 2019. Best news ever.